KOTOR 2 graphic problem

well it's like this. I've had kotor 2 for a while and its worked very well. But recently my graphics card broke and i've had to get a new one. I've reinstalled the game and now it wont work.

Well it works for like 5 mins and then it starts to show interactive objects as black and characters black aswell. Then if u try to carry on playing then it either freezes or you jump around and u cant control the character.

Ive included an attachment of a pic that may show you wots happening.

Please does anyone know wots happening and know how to fix it

post-26561-1252865401_thumb.png

It would help if you would tell what that new graphics card of yours is.

Does other games work? Did you uninstall the old graphics cards drivers before you installed the new one? Did you install the newest drivers for the new card?

It would help if you would tell what that new graphics card of yours is.

Does other games work? Did you uninstall the old graphics cards drivers before you installed the new one? Did you install the newest drivers for the new card?

My new graphics card is a GeForce 9 Series.

Yes it dus work with all other games and ive got all the latest drivers for it aswell

Before you installed the new drivers, did you uninstall the old ones? Especially if the old card was other than nvidia.

If you did, you should try older drivers.

Here is one place. Just pick the one with the windows version you have and you'll see older drivers on the right side. Can't say what version you should try, I haven't had a nvidia card in years.

is there nothing else i can do

There is, but it's getting little desperate.

Change all the graphics settings in game to lowest possible, and make sure that v-sync is off and refresh rate is at 60hz. Then try the game to see if it did any difference. If it did, then change the settings back one by one to see what causes the artifacts. If it didn't work, I'm out of ideas :down:

Edited by Slinky

is there nothing else i can do

There is, but it's getting little desperate.

Change all the graphics settings in game to lowest possible, and make sure that v-sync is off and refresh rate is at 60hz. Then try the game to see if it did any difference. If it did, then change the settings back one by one to see what causes the artifacts. If it didn't work, I'm out of ideas :p

ok then thnk ill try that

if it dunt work then thanks anyway