Alpha Protocol 'Confidential Dossier' Packs

As many Alpha Protocol fans may know, a few months ago, 6 Alpha Protocol 'Confidential Dossier' Packs were released into the public as prizes to a few lucky fans. Inside these envelopes, there were some Alpha Protocol screenshots, a mission-breifing letter, an 'Alpha Protocol' leatherman all-purpose multi-tool and pouch, a u.v. flashlight/invisible ink pen, a disk showing a new (at the time) Alpha Protocol trailer, some paper targets, 3 types of airsoft bbs, and a key supposedly used to open the next 'confidential dossier' to be released. :o Yes, I, like many others, was stunned. (especially due to the fact that, since airsoft bbs and targets were provided, that the seccond pack would probably contain an airsoft gun). So my questions include...

1. Will there be any more chances for other fans to win these coveted dossiers?

2. When will the next dossier be revealed?

3. Must you have to have to have obtained the first dossier in order to obtain the seccond?

This topic is pretty late, but if any developers could help me out here, that'd be great :(

As many Alpha Protocol fans may know, a few months ago, 6 Alpha Protocol 'Confidential Dossier' Packs were released into the public as prizes to a few lucky fans. Inside these envelopes, there were some Alpha Protocol screenshots, a mission-breifing letter, an 'Alpha Protocol' leatherman all-purpose multi-tool and pouch, a u.v. flashlight/invisible ink pen, a disk showing a new (at the time) Alpha Protocol trailer, some paper targets, 3 types of airsoft bbs, and a key supposedly used to open the next 'confidential dossier' to be released. :) Yes, I, like many others, was stunned. (especially due to the fact that, since airsoft bbs and targets were provided, that the seccond pack would probably contain an airsoft gun). So my questions include...

3. Must you have to have to have obtained the first dossier in order to obtain the seccond?

This topic is pretty late, but if any developers could help me out here, that'd be great :p

Sega handles these releases to the community; you'll probably want to bookmark their blog:

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

And read that to find out more!

Matthew Rorie

As many Alpha Protocol fans may know, a few months ago, 6 Alpha Protocol 'Confidential Dossier' Packs were released into the public as prizes to a few lucky fans. Inside these envelopes, there were some Alpha Protocol screenshots, a mission-breifing letter, an 'Alpha Protocol' leatherman all-purpose multi-tool and pouch, a u.v. flashlight/invisible ink pen, a disk showing a new (at the time) Alpha Protocol trailer, some paper targets, 3 types of airsoft bbs, and a key supposedly used to open the next 'confidential dossier' to be released. :) Yes, I, like many others, was stunned. (especially due to the fact that, since airsoft bbs and targets were provided, that the seccond pack would probably contain an airsoft gun). So my questions include...

This topic is pretty late, but if any developers could help me out here, that'd be great :)

Sega handles these releases to the community; you'll probably want to bookmark their blog:

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/

And read that to find out more!

This is actually very helpful, thanks! :p