So, Is this game delayed or not?

This is probably the most bizarre release situation I've ever seen. Usually there is debate over what day of the week a title will come out, but right now it is either coming out today or it is coming out in 6 months. That's a bit of a crazy window.

So according to Sega America the new release date now is 05/06/2010.

Yep... and then it will change to 5/27/2010 and then moved back a few more months so they can focus on a Sonic project. It will be interesting to see if Obsidian stays involved on the forum for this game or just moves on to their other projects. If you want to know where Sega's focus is, just look at their main page. Anyone for some bananas?

So according to Sega America the new release date now is 05/06/2010.

As the saying goes, I'll believe it when I see it in this case. Not sweating it, though. Uncharted 2, Brutal Legend, Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed 2 will do me this year. Next year kicks off with Darksiders and keeps on rolling with the likes of God of War III, Dante's Inferno, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2. Say what you will about any of those games, but at least they will all be out before Alpha Protocol ever sees the light of day.