So, Is this game delayed or not?

If they add in a Michelle Thornton then I wouldn't mind the delay. More character choices is always a good thing.

character choices are should i be an elf or a dwarf, not should i be male or female...

That would be silly since the takes place in the real world. Last I checked there are no elves or dwarves hanging around at the street corner. >_<

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Hi guys,

I have been sitting on my pre-order paid in full for almost a year now. I was bummed when I heard it moved from the 6th to the 27th, but 5 more months, thats crazy, nothing worse than waiting for somthing so bad then having it taken away. well I guess I go to Uncharted 2 now.

Edited by Sweettooth30

If they add in a Michelle Thornton then I wouldn't mind the delay. More character choices is always a good thing.

character choices are should i be an elf or a dwarf, not should i be male or female...

That would be silly since the takes place in the real world. Last I checked there are no elves or dwarves hanging around at the street corner. :rolleyes:

no **** sherlock i was just posting an example

You example has nothing to do with the game therefore a very poor example. Now if you said that there was no way to change ethnicity, such as changing from a Caucasian to Asian, then that would be applicable except the game does allow that I believe with the character generation when yo9u create the character's look. SO The only significant difference in a real world CRPG would be male or female.

Perhaps you should think before posting, Dr. Watson.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Gamestop has "Pre-order Ships 6/1/2010" =]

Sega's fiscal year ends 5/31. I bet they want to move it to next fiscal year for some financial reason.

EDIT: I was just thinking about it and god, unless Sega is REALLY screwed, this would be a totally retarded reason to delay the game

Edited by vault_overseer

You example has nothing to do with the game therefore a very poor example. Now if you said that there was no way to change ethnicity, such as changing from a Caucasian to Asian, then that would be applicable except the game does allow that I believe with the character generation when yo9u create the character's look. SO The only significant difference in a real world CRPG would be male or female.

Perhaps you should think before posting, Dr. Watson.

wow an idiot... not many of them on the net?

Don't hold out any hopes for Oct 6th, the game would have to have been gold for a week to make that date.

EDIT: I was just thinking about it and god, unless Sega is REALLY screwed, this would be a totally retarded reason to delay the game

Sega US is in very poor shape, though the Japanese parent is still ok.

wow an idiot... not many of them on the net?

Actually, everything Killian said appears to make sense to me. In any case, if everyone could refrain from slapping each other in the face, it would be nice.

If the release date is still 27 Oct, review copies should be out by now. Oh well, time to hang around Desslock's twitter...

That would be another indication, actually. Although we are seeing the normal set of 'previews' that build up to pre-release reviews...

If the release date is still 27 Oct, review copies should be out by now. Oh well, time to hang around Desslock's twitter...

Not necessarily... There could be no review copies because they don't want it to get reviewed before its release date... (Not saying this is what's going on but it is possible.)