I had a dream...

Walsingham

Had a dream this morning, and was so boggled I decided to turn it into a cartoon.

Cartoon at the Red Meat Construction Site

Sorry about it being a bit wordy. But the cartoon engine won't scale things properly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You really can't live without LoF, can you?

He's so dreamy :sorcerer: with his dreams of totalitarian justice... *moist*

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I can never look at the word 'moist' in the same way again.

Think yourself lucky. It's not been a clean word in my vocabulary since I was ...well... spotty.

-Elwood Blues

The Dream

Behold I dreamed a dream and I saw a New Earth sacred to HAPPINESS. There amid all that Nature and Art could offer to elevate the Soul of Man I saw the Happy Resting Place of Countless Loved Ones. And I saw the Waiting Ones who still stood on the brink of that narrow stream that now separated them from those who had gone before. Young and old, they were happy too. Happy in Beauty, Happy in certain knowledge that their Loved Ones were very near, in Beauty and Happiness such as the earth cannot give.

I heard a voice say:

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

I'm just saying i actually had that dream. Almost precisely as pictured, except the corporate thug was fatter.

-Elwood Blues