AP has no chances against...

You're right.

Mr. Rorie, I think you need to organize a trailer with Marilyn Manson, with sex and violence. Really appeal to the pre-pubescent crowd.

I was thinking Indestructible (MASTER OF WAAAAR!), just to show DA who's boss.

Honestly, I think most WRPG players will get both sooner or later because there are relatively few out there.

I don't think anyone is an exclusive wRPG player, though. If it gets buried under enough other stuff, it might get permanently lost.

Edited by Purkake

You're right.

Mr. Rorie, I think you need to organize a trailer with Marilyn Manson, with sex and violence. Really appeal to the pre-pubescent crowd.

Obs needs a trailer where Mike comes in to complain about the recent asignment.

Mike: This is madness!

Boss: THIS... IS... ALPHA PROTOCOL! (proceeds to kick Mike out the window)

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Party-based fantasy RPG with overhead camera/abstracted combat vs. single-character contemporary espionage RPG with close camera/shooter combat. Hrmery indeed.

They are both made by North-American-based RPG developers, they must be in direct competition!

Party-based fantasy RPG with overhead camera/abstracted combat vs. single-character contemporary espionage RPG with close camera/shooter combat. Hrmery indeed.

Except the overhead camera only applies to the PC version. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

There are so few RPGs coming out that yes, they are in more or less direct competition.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

There are so few RPGs coming out that yes, they are in more or less direct competition.

Most people looking at the cover won't know that it's a RPG. Their definition of RPG is probably from FFVII as well...

Even if it says rpg on it.

Edited by Purkake