SDTV?

Will Alpha Protocol be playable on an SDTV? And by "playable" I mean will all of the text be easily readable?

Please no one tell me to "just buy an HDTV". I know this is an option, but it doesn't answer my question nor is it helpful or constructive. Thanks.

We have a few people who test on SDTVs (I have one in my office and haven't had any legibility problems), and I believe some of our HUD guys have been going through in SD themselves.

Obviously you'll be better off with an HDTV display, but hopefully you won't have any legibility problems with an SDTV screen. If you do have an SDTV, though, bigger is obviously better.

Matthew Rorie

Will Alpha Protocol be playable on an SDTV? And by "playable" I mean will all of the text be easily readable?

Please no one tell me to "just buy an HDTV". I know this is an option, but it doesn't answer my question nor is it helpful or constructive. Thanks.

Just buy a computer.

If you have problems, you can probably hook it up to your monitor and roll that way. Generally getting sound functioning will require some doing, but at worst the equipment necessary is usually pretty cheap.

I used to have all my consoles hooked up to my monitor so I could watch TV and game.

If you have problems, you can probably hook it up to your monitor and roll that way. Generally getting sound functioning will require some doing, but at worst the equipment necessary is usually pretty cheap.

I used to have all my consoles hooked up to my monitor so I could watch TV and game.

This.

I still don't get why anyone would play in low-def when everyone has at least a 720p monitor.