Graphical Problems with characters

I think the kind of Radeon you have doesn't work too well with KotOR, try getting or downloading an older NVidia GeForce, those work best.

Nihilus5078, I know you just want to help, which is always good, but bad help is not helping. You might make the problem even worse than it already is. I'm not trying to insult you, but you should know your limits. You don't see me giving advice on cars anywhere :aiee:

Hey guys I need some help.

Yeah, it's basically lottery will KotOR's work on laptops or with intergrated graphics cards. Only thing you can try is to try different drivers (ATI drivers o:) ) on your Radeon Xpress 1150.

Edited by Slinky

I think the kind of Radeon you have doesn't work too well with KotOR, try getting or downloading an older NVidia GeForce, those work best.

Nihilus5078, I know you just want to help, which is always good, but bad help is not helping. You might make the problem even worse than it already is. I'm not trying to insult you, but you should know your limits. You don't see me giving advice on cars anywhere :p

Hey guys I need some help.

Yeah, it's basically lottery will KotOR's work on laptops or with intergrated graphics cards. Only thing you can try is to try different drivers (ATI drivers :lol: ) on your Radeon Xpress 1150.

It might might be both a graphics card and a driver issue as well.

deicideLogo5.jpg

It might might be both a graphics card and a driver issue as well.

Yes, that is what I said to OP.

But did you notice that you recommended downloading another graphics card from the internet? I could count that as a silly mistake if I hadn't seen others similar not-so wise recommendations from you here. Not long ago you had a topic here where you asked for help, and it was pretty clear you don't really know about this stuff.

Again, I'm not trying to piss you off.