Obsidian, guys please polish up gameplay BEFORE Oct. '09

The RPG elements are there. >_< But this is, all in all, first and foremost, a third-person shooter! NOT a RPG. So, I believe the primary focus should be on that aspect. From the aiming, shooting, overall gunfights, cover system to the walking & running animation, melee attacks (thats all I canthink of right now.) I mean, you guys are kinda venturing out of the Star Wars: KOTR/Neverwinter Nights gaming ---- to ---- games like, Metal Gear Solid 4, Red Faction: Guerrila, and Splinter Cell. So, in that retrospect... for crying out loud, please DRASTRICALLY improve the gameplay. :o Even IGN said in a recent article that its alittle disappointed in on how the gameplay and mechanics feel.

Whats fantastical about your RPG elements, is the: experience points for level progression, acquiring certain skills, different weapon layouts, gadets & tools, character uniqueness in determing on how you want the player/buyer to play your game.

DO NOT let all those things go to waste! ;(

I feel, maybe a later release date into 2010 would give it more developing time to make the gameplay as enjoyable as the 3 games I mention before(or close to). Or you developers try and crunch down and put in extra hours in front of those computer, reprogramming what should make this an awesome shooter/rpg that your readers and gamers hope it to be by this October. :(

P.S. AND whats the whole deal with the ganga-style-sideways dual gun holding thing? not cool :no:

Edited by AJdaTruth