KOTOR3

LOTTO

sorry i know this is probally in the wrong forum but a mod can delete it straight away when this has been answered.

Is Kotor3 out yet.

i have been looking everywhere but even the site for doesnt include a release date or anything.

I read a post from 2 years ago(in this forum) saying it was due at the end of the year. So im assuming its out but i cant find anything with info on it

Please help me.

Btw hello everyone im new :woot:

I'd like to know what you saw two years ago that made you think KotOR 3 was on the way. There wasn't anything related to the MMO out at that time (it was still only a rumor) and nothing official or otherwise about a mythical KotOR 3 has ever been released. Are you sure it wasn't somebody making or a joke or perhaps advertising a mod?

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

As I'm sure has already been mentioned in that thread, petitions, especially the online kind (damn anonymous internet), never work. You want to do something that might have a chance of getting KotOR 3 made? Organize a letter writing campaign and get hundreds of thousands of people to flood LucasArts' offices with letters asking for a real KotOR 3. When they have to wade through piles of letters just to get to their desks in the morning, they might actually sit up and take notice. Its probably the one thing snail mail can still do better than anything the electronic age has produced.

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

I'd like to know what you saw two years ago that made you think KotOR 3 was on the way. There wasn't anything related to the MMO out at that time (it was still only a rumor) and nothing official or otherwise about a mythical KotOR 3 has ever been released. Are you sure it wasn't somebody making or a joke or perhaps advertising a mod?

OP is probably referring to those articles that said something big was on the way for the KotOR universe before TOR was announced. I remember thinking that was going to be a KotOR 3 announcement until we all saw the ungodly disappointment of The Old Republic banner.

No, there is no kotor 3. There will never be a k3. The damn MMO killed it.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

The Force Unleashed is the game that was made instead of KOTOR 3.

You might as well try and convince people that the earth is round...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that one too. A while back, one of the LA people said in an interview or blog post they had a few projects to consider... TFU, KotOR 3, some Wookiee game... and they went with TFU. Wow, we KotOR fans keep getting the shaft, don't we?

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that one too. A while back, one of the LA people said in an interview or blog post they had a few projects to consider... TFU, KotOR 3, some Wookiee game... and they went with TFU. Wow, we KotOR fans keep getting the shaft, don't we?

Is it just me or is LA doing the opposite to SEGA? SEGA - Keep reproducing Sonic games to try and stretch the franchise as much as possible to fully kill it off. LA - To leave all KOTOR series fans left in the dark with a half complete story?

Best regards,

Richard Edmonds

Just adds to my amusement that its acronym is STFU...

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

An acronym for this game would be SW: TFU.

It's generally referred to as TFU or STFU, nonetheless.

Edited by Darth InSidious

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Like someone said, the story have no ending here and leaving so many fans from all parts of the world (i don't think they are aware of those numbers) without an end is such a mock. "Use your imagination Luk" :) ... Yeah, right... Creating an universe like "old republic" is interesting, but first they should end what they started here, in kotor. And if they do, then also should make possible to draw character from kotor 2 to kotor 3 :)