Kotor 2 cheats are messing up...

Hey guys, I just decided to play kotor 2 with some cheats and for some reason whenever I try and get an item generated it gives me some kind of useless grenade. I was wondering if anyone could help me resolve this issue.

Honestly I'd suggest using a savegame editor rather than a cheatcode.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hey guys, I just decided to play kotor 2 with some cheats and for some reason whenever I try and get an item generated it gives me some kind of useless grenade. I was wondering if anyone could help me resolve this issue.

Ah ok, how does that work?

Ah ok, how does that work?

Look here and you'll find both the editor and a readme.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thanks, but I can't figure out how to work this thing and it doesn't give any instructions on how to work the Preppie Cheat Console Utility.

Basically you open the folder and use the program and point it at your saves. Then the program will open the save you want and allow you to mess with everything (stats, inventory, levels, skills, feats, etc). You can also flick on and off the cheats tag for the save file.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

What's the grenade called???? :):)

Adhesive Grenade. The effect is simply,

Effect: Generates a great temporary decoration on the floor called blue mushy goop. Great effect rofl.gif

deicideLogo5.jpg

I'd also say use a Savegame Editor. But dont get too carried away. It can mess up the game like what happened to me when I used the Savegame Editor to make it so a Gizka could kill a Storm Beast in one lick of it's tongue.

deicideLogo5.jpg

What's the grenade called???? :lol::)

Adhesive Grenade. The effect is simply,

Effect: Generates a great temporary decoration on the floor called blue mushy goop. Great effect rofl.gif

Adhesive grenades suck. They are only useful for blaster or throw lightsaber users, which both suck (especially TL)

Edited by kingofsquid

Well, Adhesive Grenades dont work 9 out of 10 times and the majority of enemies are blaster aligned, so they dont move anyway. CryoBan Grenades, Concussion Grenades, Thermal Detonators, Plasma Grenades, will all do something that will immobilize an opponent and do damage. Besides. Force Wave would work just as good. I always just sell or break down my Adhesive Grenades. And the effect is the exact same thing as a Concussion Grenades on it makes enemies immobile. Hell, go with a Concussion Grenade.

deicideLogo5.jpg