It would be good advertising if you included the strengths of the game in the demo (some minor C&C coming from dialogue, for example) but it could very well be the case that it's just not feasible to craft a 15-30 minute demo from what they have right now. For all we know they're working under the gun to get the full game as polished as possible for shipping and a demo just doesn't figure on their list of priorities.

Of course, the day I ask this, we get confirmation that the demo is officially a "no show" ( downbeat article)

I think Obsidian is making a mistake judging by how to game is not limited in how to make a demo ( where as Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 might be). Anyways, I still have good hopes for this game.

I think Obsidian is making a mistake judging by how to game is not limited in how to make a demo ( where as Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 might be). Anyways, I still have good hopes for this game.

As far as I know, it's always the publisher who 100 % makes the call of a demo being made or not. So replace the 'Obsidian' with 'Sega' and you're golden.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif