Are there any anarco-syndicalist communes in this game?

The IWW... the CNT-FAI... anarco-syndicalism has been a powerful political force throughout history, and owns pretty hard. A lot of Lenin's pre-revolution rhetoric was cribbed from the anarco-syndicalists. Anarco-syndicalists have established functional democratic workers' states. They are pretty cool dudes.

So will there be any in the game? I mean, this is a game that draws off of the real world, right?

The IWW... the CNT-FAI... anarco-syndicalism has been a powerful political force throughout history, and owns pretty hard. A lot of Lenin's pre-revolution rhetoric was cribbed from the anarco-syndicalists. Anarco-syndicalists have established functional democratic workers' states. They are pretty cool dudes.

So will there be any in the game? I mean, this is a game that draws off of the real world, right?

Makhno was pretty good as well.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

I like you.. I like you a lot. Though, not to be overly pedantic, it's anarcHo syndicalism (like me name).

Hail Eris, and all that rot.

Edited by Anarchosyn

Who would have ever guessed that this question would be asked by Lord of Flies? I read the title, then just immediately realized Lord of Flies must have asked that. :(

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.