Interview/Q&A on Gamespot

One question Mat, this has been bugging me for a while:

After you complete someone's dossier won't the dialogue become boring? Let's take Sie : once you figure out that you should be aggressive when dealing with her won't the dialogue be reduced to choosing "aggressive" all the time?

I also thought about that, but im just going to intentionally piss off everyone (except Grigori :brows: ) so, that leaves me other options.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

One question Mat, this has been bugging me for a while:

After you complete someone's dossier won't the dialogue become boring? Let's take Sie : once you figure out that you should be aggressive when dealing with her won't the dialogue be reduced to choosing "aggressive" all the time?

Some characters respond pretty well to a certain overall stance, sure, but others are less predictable. And, of course, you might not always want someone to like you, in which case you'll have to find the stance choices that are most likely to piss them off. Getting people to hate you can have some interesting (and not necessarily "bad") consequences.

And the dossiers are not necessarily trivial to complete, either.

Matthew Rorie