New Video

That response timer seems way too fast.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

poor Grigori. He's gonna need plastic surgery by the time the game comes out. Im gonna divert the weapons shipment to him, just because everyone else is being so mean :bat:

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EDIT: Her ammo and guns have noclip. o.0

Ummm...not having seen the video...I can only judge from the image you put up, which I assume if FROM the video...and from that...she is wearing at least one revolver in her belt...and those are speed-loaders ON her belt. So, yes she does have 'clips'.

Gott's leetle feesh in trousers!

I must be getting greedy, because that seemed kind of short. Still, more footage is good, particularly at this point in the development cycle (I assume there isn't much more that Obs can do at a basic level before the release build).

No you arent, by this time we've seen 50 clips from Dragon Age and Risen, the other major RPGs and they are coming out at the same time. I dont get why we dont see more of Alpha Protocol either.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

EDIT: Her ammo and guns have noclip. o.0

Ummm...not having seen the video...I can only judge from the image you put up, which I assume if FROM the video...and from that...she is wearing at least one revolver in her belt...and those are speed-loaders ON her belt. So, yes she does have 'clips'.

I think you misunderstood me.

noclip is a popular term in PC gaming. Usually in Source games like Half Life 2, you can turn on noclip through the dev console and be able to walk through walls. I was making a joke at how her revolvers and ammo are going through her.

• 2 weeks later...
It's only an issue of the girl moving her butt and the weapons and ammo not moving along with it. It should be easy to fix.

I've known a few girls whose butt movement has had the ability to make everything else still. Maybe that's the case here?

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Albratross' daughter, and you can't.

No fun.

Seriously whats wrong with her weapons? It looks like someone put them on her at the last moment - her hand moves through one pistol and the other pistol seems to be stuck in her stomach.

Okay, so now we know there is an achievement for eating all the roast beef in the game. But is there an achievement for being a vegetarian? And what's it called?

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Okay, so now we know there is an achievement for eating all the roast beef in the game. But is there an achievement for being a vegetarian? And what's it called?

Tree-Hugger 5G

Complete the game without eating butchered cows.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.