Hey, who's going to PAX?

I still haven't heard anything about AP come out from the PAX news... What gives?

People were under an NDA for this event.

:p

When is said NDA lifted?

That's up to Sega. Sorry, I wasn't super happy with the arrangement, either.

Matthew Rorie

They really are serious about as few people as possible getting to hear of this game, aren't they?

Yeah, I have to say that I am not too keen on all of this hush, hush when the game is 'supposedly' going to be releasing in October. Why would Sega not want Obsidian to talk about the game when it is supposed to be releasing in just a little over a month? With the lack of info and no confirmed date as of yet, I hate to say it, but I am doubting we will see Alpha Protocol in October. Not trying to be the pessimist of the bunch, just looking at the situation realistically is all.

I have the game preordered, but there are a few other games I have my eye on as well, despite this one being one of my most anticipated. If it turns out this game is not going to drop in October, I am just going to cancel my preorder and pick up something else. I'll still buy Alpha Protocol whenever they finally get it out. Sega is really dropping the ball on this one....just my opinion.

I still haven't heard anything about AP come out from the PAX news... What gives?

People were under an NDA for this event.

:sorcerer:

When is said NDA lifted?

That's up to Sega. Sorry, I wasn't super happy with the arrangement, either.

SEGA :x I hope Bethesda will treat Obsidian with much more respect when New Vegas time will come.

Edited by cb.spike

Bethesda is a pretty awesome publisher, if I remember correctly.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"