Pre-Order Weapon Packs.

First off, sorry if this is a dumb or overly asked question.

Anyway. The Stealth Kit and Assault Kit for pre-order, are the detailed weapons EXCLUSIVE to said preorders? I'm looking at the AP website and theres only 3 weapons in each class (Im sorry, I only recently caught interest in this game so I haven't looked hard enough into it to find out the true number). 2 Of each are from pre-orders... the ones pictured and the ones you unlock at a later time.

Are these weapons only for the kits? Does that mean we only have 1 weapon from each class? Or can we buy ALL the guns, the preorders are just... free weapons with some ammo, rather then buying em?

Again sorry if this is a bad question.

Im.. a bit confused with your question. There are going to be a lot more than three weapons per type if that's what your asking. I don't know whether pre-order weapons will need to be bought, or will be given to you for free. If you could rephrase your question a little better, i could probably answer it.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Yeah, there are dozens of weapons of each type, even if you don't pre-order. If you do pre-order, you'll get a couple of free weapons at the beginning of the game (in addition to what you normally start with), along with some extra ammo and weapon mods. But even if you don't pre-order, you'll come across a lot of different weapons of each class to play around with.

Matthew Rorie

If you do pre-order, you'll get a couple of free weapons at the beginning of the game (in addition to what you normally start with), along with some extra ammo and weapon mods.

Thats what I was looking for, TY.

Sorry about the confusion AlphaPro, what I was asking is if the preorder weapons were in the game ONLY for preorder's or not, like If you didnt preorder em there was no way of getting them unless they were released later in DLC. Like I said I only saw interest in this game recently... and by recently I mean yesterday lol. So thats why I thought the 3 weapons of each catagory on the website were all that was ingame, didn't have all that much time to look into it.

Edited by EAVash