Israel: Great Country, or Greatest Country?

lord of flies

I didn't read it either, but i take your word for it; it is a great country.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Here's the tl;dr version:

Israel is settling occupied territory (which, by the way, is a violation of international law), treating its arab and palestinian population as second-class citizens, protecting terrorists in the united states and they are literally breaking the bones of handcuffed prisoners.

tl;dr

++

p.s

Israel is a tiny, tiny country.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

tl;dr

++

p.s

Israel is a tiny, tiny country.

heh, cool to see all you dudes don't read things if you know they will expose a racist apartheid state for what it is!!! and also that you understand literally **** all about the middle east, or the way in which israel has completely destabilized the whole region with its insane behavior!!!

Little hint, fellah: if you want people to respond sensibly to your posts, try to respond sensibly to their views elsewhere.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Little hint, fellah: if you want people to respond sensibly to your posts, try to respond sensibly to their views elsewhere.

Would it be most accurate to say Israel is small, or tiny? Tiny makes me think it's some sort of exceptionally small amount. I'll have to check out a map sometime soon.

I'de say it was small. If you said tiny, then how do you describe places like Monaco?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have always responded "sensibly" to your views. Do I bust into other people's threads and **** them up with zero- or near-zero-content posts? No. Even if I post something that "****s up" a thread, it's not just "tl;dr," it's something that actually portrays a nuanced viewpoint.
I also agree that for a whole thousand years, Jews were never ever really liked.
Cool red herring bro. Enjoy your defense of one of the most blatantly racist countries in the world (not gonna say it's THE most, but I haven't heard of a country more blatantly racist).

Read part of it, realized it was just examples of stuff everyone already knows, and stopped.

Worthy of the old internet tradition of "tl;dr", but also of "ooold".

Oh no, not something that's "old"! Why, that's the most terrible thing IN THE WORLD!

Most of the terrible things in the world are "ooold" (at least by internet standards), perhaps you should reconsider your position.

Cool red herring bro. Enjoy your defense of one of the most blatantly racist countries in the world (not gonna say it's THE most, but I haven't heard of a country more blatantly racist).

Wow, I didn't know that. I'll meditate about that.

Oh, and that testimony is originally coming from an American diplomat. I wonder, are Americans racists?

tl;dr

did the far-right Israeli's blow anything up? Cause I'm not really seeing the story here.

Yes, read his post:
O'Connell said his office and a Justice Department terrorism task force are conducting "an active investigation" of whether JDL members were involved in the fatal explosion in Santa Ana, Calif, that killed Alexander Odeh, a regional director of the Arab American Anti-Discrimination Committee, and two other bombings in 1985. He said the probe also includes other unsolved terrorist bombings in earlier years.
I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)