Am I being paranoid

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8217775.stm

Just one more thing in a long line of problems caused by Labour (who I used to like) on our pubs. Increases in tax, added legislation, and most importantly no action taken on a virtual monopoly of pub venue owndership that has seen literally thousands of pubs going out of business.

I think the British public house is a key feature of our culture, and I'm sick of these brainless french-wine swilling idiots doing them over as if they are nothing but hives of scum and villainy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just one more thing in a long line of problems caused by Labour (who I used to like) on our pubs. Increases in tax, added legislation, and most importantly no action taken on a virtual monopoly of pub venue owndership that has seen literally thousands of pubs going out of business.

Didn't they install indoor CCTV cameras in a few pubs?

My experience with English pubs tells me they're filled with ugly inbred idiots wearing football shirts as a fashion statement.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Replace the dress code with hockey jereseys and you have the average finnish pizzeria.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

My experience with English pubs tells me they're filled with ugly inbred idiots wearing football shirts as a fashion statement.

England itself and as a whole is full of ugly inbred idiots wearing football shirts as a fashion statement.

The middle classes don't like the working classes to have fun, as it gets in the way of them feeling superior and appear caring. That's why Labour are against fatty foods, pubs, and um... er... I'll have to think of a third thing later. Oh yes, drugs!

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY! CHEAPER DRUGS NOW!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

England itself and as a whole is full of ugly inbred idiots wearing football shirts as a fashion statement.

The middle classes don't like the working classes to have fun, as it gets in the way of them feeling superior and appear caring. That's why Labour are against fatty foods, pubs, and um... er... I'll have to think of a third thing later. Oh yes, drugs!

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY! CHEAPER DRUGS NOW!

It's weird hearing somebody use the terms "middle class" and "working class" to mean different things. Here in Australia the resources boom shook class system up and then sat on it.

I'm hoping labour will get crushed next general election. I don't think much of the conservatives, but a massive defeat is the only way we'll get rid of a lot of these labour idiots.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

I think if I started this topic asking if I'm being paranoid, the list of people saying "YES" would probably be 100 pages long.

:ermm: Prove it!

-Elwood Blues

I think if I started this topic asking if I'm being paranoid, the list of people saying "YES" would probably be 100 pages long.

:lol: Prove it!

Well, for some possible proof, my ass would probably be worth the most compared to anyones here. Possibly. Also being the youngest person here with the personality of a styrofoam cup. And the only person not being able to drive. AND, the only one who likes to drink Gatorade while posting.

deicideLogo5.jpg

And the only person not being able to drive.

Now this is an outright lie. You happen to be one of two.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

That's not true. I can't drive, and I'm drinking Red Bull.

Yecch.

-Elwood Blues

I don't believe it's a conspiracy , other than a conspiracy of inactivity.

-Elwood Blues

AND, the only one who likes to drink Gatorade while posting.

But its got ELECTROLYTES!

Served with Carl jr. EXTRA BIG ASS TACOS! Now with more MOLECULES!

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Increases in tax, added legislation, and most importantly no action taken on a virtual monopoly of pub venue owndership that has seen literally thousands of pubs going out of business.

You can always go for Cameron who campaigns for a 100% increase in alcohol-taxes..

J.

Increases in tax, added legislation, and most importantly no action taken on a virtual monopoly of pub venue owndership that has seen literally thousands of pubs going out of business.

You can always go for Cameron who campaigns for a 100% increase in alcohol-taxes..

J.

Really?

-Elwood Blues