Do you wanna date my avatar?

Purkake

So Felicia Day of the guild made a promotional video with Wil Wheton and the Guild cast to promote her webseries The Guild. You can see it

, it's kinda nice and who doesn't love Felicia Day?

EDIT: It's supposed to be a parody of popular music videos these days, in case you were wondering.

Edited by Purkake

Christ I can't believe I watched that.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Well, the question is do you want to date Felicia Day's avatar. Who wants to date a lame tattoo?

It's not a lame tattoo. It's a fething MAGICAL tattoo. Hardly lame.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Who is this person? Is she like a popular WoW player or something?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

She was in a Dollhouse special episode. I think she is an internet celebrity. Quite hawt, too.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'd say she was what I'd call a sustainable girlfriend. Not the hottest I'd go out with, but not so hot she'd dump you in a crisis.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'd say she was what I'd call a sustainable girlfriend. Not the hottest I'd go out with, but not so hot she'd dump you in a crisis.

I daresay that's the best kind.

I felt awkward just watching it. Crazy internet people.

Well, geeze. That made me feel ashamed for playing Blizzard Games and for my gender.

Edited by TrueNeutral

I daresay that's the best kind.

Depends on my mood. I tend to look on relationships the way some men look at canoeing. Sometimes you want a relaxing paddle, sometimes you want a white-water challenge.

-Elwood Blues