Favorite RTS and why do you like it

Umm... Those are the guns Colonial Marine Corps of Star Craft Terrans use? Starcraft Mariines>AvP Marines>>>>>>Starship Trooper "Movie" Marines

(To be fair, RAH's original marines would kick all of their asses combined but those guys are in freaking Heavy Gears :D)

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Ok, ok :D Anyway, Does anyone know of any new RTSs that are coming out soon (to pc)? I am in the mood for some decent new action.

Sidenote: MS Seems to have released Mech Commander and Mech Commander 2 source codes a few years ago. There are some nice campaigns for them if you are intrested in some 30+ ton monster battles

Ok, ok :D Anyway, Does anyone know of any new RTSs that are coming out soon (to pc)? I am in the mood for some decent new action.

Sidenote: MS Seems to have released Mech Commander and Mech Commander 2 source codes a few years ago. There are some nice campaigns for them if you are intrested in some 30+ ton monster battles

not really coming out soon, but in terms of Mech, Mech4 is gonna be free soon.

That said, I think the only RTS that I know of that's soon is gonna be SupCom2 and Starcraft 2

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tried to download Mechcommander Gold through the official site. Sadly when i tried to download the no cd crack that download didn't exist anymore. Do you know where i can get it? I have part 2 but while that has better controls and a lot more options the story line of the first one i find far more enjoyable.

For all your Mech Commander needs, you can use this site.

To begin with download the Mech Warrior 2 full game

Then download the Wolfman X's Addon and install it on top of your MC2 install

After that I suggest trying the original "Carver V" Campaign to get started. There are also other Campaigns that you can download but they all need WolfmanX's mod

Have fun!

(Ps: Haven't started on MC 1 Gold yet so no info on that, other than the fact that it is still being played online :lol:)

Edited by cronicler

I dont have a favorite rts,as I told a friend once, I dont like to be the general, and playing a rts over a rpg, is that a rpg you are in the field, a rts has a rpg in it of sorts( rocker propelled grenade) and you are the general issuing orders etc.

no one game type is for everyone.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I dont have a favorite rts,as I told a friend once, I dont like to be the general, and playing a rts over a rpg, is that a rpg you are in the field, a rts has a rpg in it of sorts( rocker propelled grenade) and you are the general issuing orders etc.

no one game type is for everyone.

Wait, what?

Try Commandos or Desperados.