PC system requirements.

Call me old fashioned, but I'm never going to get over the fact that games take up more than 3 GB HD space.

You're old fashioned. I remember buying a 30GB hard drive many, many years ago for around $200 I think just so I could finally put a full install of Baldur's Gate 2 on my system to eliminate the disc swapping. I think I had a 3GB drive before that.

Bos: AP is 12GB though. :rolleyes: Also, ninjas rule!

Edited by Deraldin

I remember loading things onto the old 20 MB Hard Drive on our Mac Plus.

And I was never gonna fill up my 1.2 GB HDD.

I need to see if my old laptop is still around after I get some sleep. I'm note sure what it had, but I had that for a few years before I was given my first desktop. I don't recall ever being concerned with the free space on it though.

I remember loading things onto the old 20 MB Hard Drive on our Mac Plus.

And I was never gonna fill up my 1.2 GB HDD.

I started with a 40 MB Mac se/30. It eventually got boosted all the way to 80! :down:

My windows partition is just 40 gigs. It's been enough to pretty much hold all the games I'm ready, willing and able to play on this 2-3 yo Macbook...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I haven't got much room left on my Windows partition, but I can free space. I figure this game will run fine since my Mac has 4gb of RAM, a Geforce 9400 M, and a 2Ghz Core 2 Duo.

2Ghz Core 2 Duo is faster than a 2.4 Ghz single core right?

Well, you're better off than I am, since with a GMA950, the rest of my specs don't really matter :down:

The system requirements are quite reasonable.

Except:

12 GB? Dammit, I gotta do some cleaning around here, make some room.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jesus Christ! 12 GBs? I still play Tomb Raider 2 that takes up about 1.4 MB.

remember when they said in the "can we go around not holding guns post" that they where "concerned about memory space" (or somthing near that). whell i guess we see what they meant

Jesus Christ! 12 GBs? I still play Tomb Raider 2 that takes up about 1.4 MB.

remember when they said in the "can we go around not holding guns post" that they where "concerned about memory space" (or somthing near that). whell i guess we see what they meant

I think they're referring to RAM and virtual memory, not total hard drive space. I could be wrong though.

Good thing im gettin it on 360 so I can get some chievos.

Never mind a lot of that ripping sound the disc drive makes when that amount of data is squeezed on the dvd :(

I still say that installing stuff on the x360 prevents you from getting the full xbox experience as Bill intended! :nuke: