It's the end of the world as we know it

Humodour

Some ideas (some are end of world, some are are just comforting downers):

The End is the Beginning is the End - Smashing Pumpkins

Do You Love? - Natalie Imbruglia (it always struck me as a sad song about the end of the world)

Blackhole Sun - Soundgarden

All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan

Until the End of the World - U2

Beside You In Time - NIN

Right Where It Belongs - NIN

Dumb - Nirvana

All We Have Is Now - The Flaming Lips

Do You Realise? - The Flaming Lips

Ironic - Alanis Morissette

And right before the end:

Ride of the Valkyries

Edited by Krezack

some aerosmith song that plays when bruce willis dies saving humanity from destruction by blowing up a rogue asteroid with nuclear weapons

powerful stuff

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Youd only need a single song, the classic

. So grab a coctail sit down and watch the world end in style.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Er... how could you miss this?

- Bodycount

NSFW

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Youd only need a single song, the classic
. So grab a coctail sit down and watch the world end in style.

True, it would be a good ending - leaving you a bit cheerful for what ever is to come too.. :x

That gave me a good Fallout 2 vibe..

-

I would probably face whatever final end listening to David Oistrakh's version of

(Debussy).

Or possibly "First Sleep" by Cliff Martinez (from the Solaris film), that soundtrack has a really calming effect on me..

Fortune favors the bald.