Gamespot GC09 impressions

MSN UK Tech&Gadgets preview

http://msnuktech.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns&...!9145.entry

120 hours of voice in Alpha Protocol

Around 120 hours of voice acting have been recorded to accompany the many choices, branching storylines and multiple endings of espionage RPG Alpha Protocol.

There are about seven possible endings, we are told. But each ending is made up of a number of portions, making for further variation.

You can choose to kill

Edited by funcroc

... and I will listen to every single second.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Good. This and Brutal Legend will be my autumn fix. Hopefully the extra dialogue will be interesting enough to warrant several playthroughs.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy