The Music Thread

Gorth

Blade Runner soundtrack - Main titles

So very beautiful, Vangelis rocks.

"Blade Runner" and "1492 conquest of paradise" :sorcerer:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Agent Steel - Indestructive

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Descendents ~ Hope

Radio 4 ~ Struggle

Both peachy and keen

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Remember the ending song of Mass Effect by Faunts?

Well those guys make some

good
. In fact, the entire M4 album is fantastic.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

the Battlestar Galactica soundtracks, seasons 2 and 3. Very very good. I heartily recommend both.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Radio 4 ~ Save Your City

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I'm giving a spin to Parov Stelar's brand new album, Coco. It's awesome. And he's also coming here where I live with his band on the 29th. Can't wait for that!

Here's the title track and its video:

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

getting my goth on before heading off to a "vampire party" :lol:

Nice. :thumbsup:

i have clove cigarettes, red wine, and wearing a long black coat covered in straps

also may be playing with my sisters of mercy cover band if they end up setting up the amps and everything in the lounge

how more cheesily goth can it get? :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Agent Steel - Mad Locust Rising