The Music Thread

Gorth

ending credits from opeth

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Amon Amarth. I'm very much in the mood for Viking Metal.

ah nice one -_-

i've been listening to them quite a bit lately too

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

don't look to the eyes of a stranger from iron maiden

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

yeah, it's tween metal brought to you by Johnny Batwingz and his crew. Lets get out to the lobby.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ maps

kind of recommitted to my total crush on Karen O

"Weezer an Impromptu Performance"? Do they complain about how tough primary school was right on the spot or what?

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Afro-Semitic Jazz Experience.

A hell of a lot less lame than it sounds. Favourite tracks:

Forgive Us (S'lakh Lanu)

&

I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to be Free

I don't know much about jazz so it's hard to describe. I think it's Cubanesque in the main with some experimental bits which at first you hate, then as they come together you find you love. Clever, and tasty on the ears.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

. Maybe not the normal music I listen to, but hey, it's metal.

Avenged Sevenfold is not metal.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

You brought a single, manly, tear to my eyes.

A fine song indeed.

That opening riff nearly blows my head off every time, and the chorus is unforgettable. I really have no idea how Riot is such an obscure band.