PC Gamer October 2009 Article

What's creepy about being silent?

Actually the silent part is irrelevant, it's the adult romancing the teen girl part that's creepy. Really, picture Bond, Bourne or Bauer "romancing" a 16 year old girl and tell me that wouldn't come off as inappropriate. There's something wrong when you need to point out that "it's totally legal!". Sure, Mike might be younger than the 3 Bs, but there is just something about an adult man chasing after teen girls that says "pathetic loser" to me and that doesn't really fit the spy persona.

Nevermind the different context.

Ya well, I guess you are right. It doesn't exactly look like a romance plot is about to start after the end of that video. :D

And I guess, Sis, as violent as she appears to be, would use other methods of interrogation. Nonetheless, Silence can be creepy.

Actually the silent part is irrelevant, it's the adult romancing the teen girl part that's creepy. Really, picture Bond, Bourne or Bauer "romancing" a 16 year old girl and tell me that wouldn't come off as inappropriate. There's something wrong when you need to point out that "it's totally legal!". Sure, Mike might be younger than the 3 Bs, but there is just something about an adult man chasing after teen girls that says "pathetic loser" to me and that doesn't really fit the spy persona.

I agree (though the 70 year old with the 20 something woman is much much worse imo).

@Mr Fob: That Sis interrogating you idea ain't bad. :ermm: