PC Gamer October 2009 Article

Just got my copy in the mail, awesome article. I'm even more pumped for the game now.

Two questions though:

1: Is "Sis" a romance option?

2: The author notes that his attempts to get into a building stealthily went rather badly since he only had one point in stealth. I realize that this is an RPG, and you obviously won't be as good at something unless you invest points in it. But using stealth as an example, is it just an invisible thing that just makes enemies see you easier, or can you actually tell that you're getting better at stealth? For example, do you hear your own footsteps as being quieter the more points you put into stealth?

Thanks. :)

She is.

Well hot diggity dog. :)

Wait a minute, I read Sie. xD

But, my Gamer Senses tell me she is. And if she isn't, all we need is willpower and a petition. Or a good suing.

She is.

Well hot diggity dog. :)

Wait a minute, I read Sie. xD

But, my Gamer Senses tell me she is. And if she isn't, all we need is willpower and a petition. Or a good suing.

To petitiononline.org, away we go! :)

Isn't Sis only sixteen? I doubt they'd make her a romance option for that reason alone.

Also, on several occassions they've mentioned in videos being able to romance up to four women and then showing concept arts of four women (implying that these are the romanceable characters) - Mina, Sie and Scarlett being the three I can remember and the fourth definitely not being Sis.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try Russian Roulette...

Do I look like a reasonable man, or a peppermint nightmare?

Alpha's probably talking about Mina.

I don't know about Sis' age, but 16 is "allowed" as far as I know, and apart from that, she is a dangerous dual(?) revolver wielding girl/woman living in crime.

Or maybe not.

I don't know about Sis' age, but 16 is "allowed" as far as I know, and apart from that, she is a dangerous dual(?) revolver wielding girl/woman living in crime.

And she's mute. Don't forget about the mute part. That should be interesting to see.

And she's mute. Don't forget about the mute part. That should be interesting to see.

Are you joking, or is she really mute? :ermm:

That's what they said here. The girl is violent and mute. The specific quote is this :

As we returned to our home, we got a video message from her employer asking us to meet, and we found out that not only was Sis his bodyguard, but she was also a mute. By not executing her, the player was given an "I don't hit girls" award, which in turn resulted in a 5 percent discount with all of Sis's factions.
Edited by Sannom

Awww, something tells me that we can't romance her if she's trying to kill us.

Why not? Pretty sure Bond made an art out of romancing girls who were trying to kill him. Plus, for a spy, having a hot girl try to kill you is like an aphrodisiac.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

She speaks with her pistols.

*rimshot*

.... I'm sorry.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh, I thought she looked older than 16. My guess was early 20's.

The last time I heard that sentence, there was a 'your honor' mixed in with the rest! :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Yep, she's a mute, and no, she's not a romantic option. Sorry!

I have a very strict "No DLC" policy, but I'm willing to make an exception for a little expansion pack that includes some hot and sweaty mute girl action. Just sayin'.

20795.jpg

Yep, she's a mute, and no, she's not a romantic option. Sorry!

A small part of me just died. Can you live with that Mr. Rorie? :p

+1 You can't romance her just because she's mute, huh? You..you...evil, evil developers!