RPG: Baldurs Gate II

FPS: Half Life

RTS: Homeworld/Myth II

FPS/RPG: Bioshock

Space sim: Wing Commander 5

Adventure: Gabriel Knight 3

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

RPG: Fallout 2/Planescape: Torment

Action RPG: Deus Ex (then System Shock 2)

Strategy: Myth/Starcraft

Console Adventure: Zelda Ocarina of Time

Console RPG: Final Fantasy 7/8/9

Flight Sim: Tie Fighter

Action Game: Diablo 2

Console Action Game: Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3

Shooter: Half Life 2

Console Shooter (I'm torn: classic vote = perfect dark, more realistic vote is actually Call of Duty 4 - that single player game is HIGH quality console FPS)

I don't put brand new games in favorite game lists, I have to be certain they hold up as classics before they go on the list. (though fallout 3 might be on that list if system shock 2 and deus ex had never been released)

note: system shock 2 is better than bioshock. but bioshock is still damn good in my opinion

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I have to say Freespace 2..

But BG:Shadows of Amn and Alpha Centauri both come in awfully close!

I mourn the lack of more freespace games daily. :p

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

**** this is hard.

Choice of: Deus Ex 1, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 1, and Diablo 2, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, and Age of Empires 2.

Diablo 2 is probably the game I've had the most raw fun with, followed by JJ2 or AOE2, but they're not the best games (while Torment, Fallout, and Deus Ex are).

**** this is hard.

Choice of: Deus Ex 1, Planescape: Torment, Fallout 1, and Diablo 2, Jazz Jackrabbit 2, and Age of Empires 2.

Diablo 2 is probably the game I've had the most raw fun with, followed by JJ2 or AOE2, but they're not the best games (while Torment, Fallout, and Deus Ex are).

Then your choice is Diablo 2 I guess.

Protip: if you make enough categories you can list pretty much every game ever.

:* you found me out!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

**** this is hard.

:lol: AOE2 is quite the game. Hey, what about in that amazing series that was started by Will Wright: SIMS!!!! including Spore, The Sims, My Sims, and SimCity.

:lol: AOE2 is quite the game. Hey, what about in that amazing series that was started by Will Wright: SIMS!!!! including Spore, The Sims, My Sims, and SimCity.

What about it? Spore is awful, The Sims is horribly repetitive, My Sims is an abomination and SimCity is awesome.

Edited by Purkake

:yes: AOE2 is quite the game. Hey, what about in that amazing series that was started by Will Wright: SIMS!!!! including Spore, The Sims, My Sims, and SimCity.

What about it? Spore is awful, The Sims is horribly repetitive, My Sims is an abomination and SimCity is awesome.

1-NO

2-SORTA

3-YES!

4-YES!

Edited by kingofsquid