Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

Wait. I just realised I could be playing through NWN2 right now since I have an actual computer instead of a carboard box with a graphics card made of wood and nails.

*off to get NWN2 and MOTB*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Ignore this post, citizen. You saw nothing.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Go play MotB, it's not too long and really awesome, especially the evil path ;)
Is it worth it to play through NWN2 first? In all these years I've never played past the edge of the first town. :)

No, its boring. Read a plot summary somewhere and jump right into MotB. Its approx 25 hours long.

The Witcher is approx 40 hours long.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

i tried playing nwn2 before motb. i never finished nwn 2 cause i got bored and so havent even opened up motb yet.

maybe next year :down:

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

it's so hard to imagine that coming on the heels of nwn 2 which was so lifeless compared to torment. still, i do intend to play motb sometime in the near future. just need to wait until I'm excited about the idea of playing an rpg again.

i really wanted to like nwn2, and there were lots of things i DID like, but for me, one of the most damaging things that can happen is me getting bored by the game I'm playing.

I've heard many times over that motb is much better, so i do look forward to playing it! (i just won't start with nwn 2 next time :)

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Starcraft 2, Starcraft 2, Starcraft 2

Nice campaign, good multi (as seen so far from battlereports and exhibition matches) but who cares about those. That editor is going to be so useful that it is quite saddening to predict that it will wipe all of it's competitors off the map like WoW did.

(I really hate you relic.)

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

bungie needs to get off their asses and make a new myth to take advantage of the hype that will follow starcraft 2.

starcraft 2 a,b, & c will be glorious i'm hoping.

though i must say, i was a bit dissapointed with warcraft 3. it just didnt do it for me after warcraft 2 and starcraft.

then again I didnt like diablo 2 at first, it wasnt till a year later when I replayed it that the fun really struck me

bungie needs to get off their asses and make a new myth to take advantage of the hype that will follow starcraft 2.

though i must say, i was a bit dissapointed with warcraft 3. it just didnt do it for me after warcraft 2 and starcraft.

then again I didnt like diablo 2 at first, it wasnt till a year later when I replayed it that the fun really struck me

I'd like to see Myth 4, on par with this Dawn of War 2 concept; though the one thing they should absolutely never ~ever consider doing, is DOW's squad based units; Keep it Myth.

I'd like to see Myth 4, on par with this Dawn of War 2 concept; though the one thing they should absolutely never ~ever consider doing, is DOW's squad based units; Keep it Myth.

That looks a lot more interesting than what the game actually was.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I never really got what is suppose to be fun by shooting holes into walls and stuff.

Volition once made good games (Freespace, Summoner), but now they're totally mediocre and forgetable.

Don't strain yourself, it's probably too much fun for you anyway :)

Red Faction Guerrilla. Yes I know it's on 360 already, but once I know a game is going to be on PC, I wait for that version.

*high five*

Destructible terrain ftw!

Exactly pure mindless fun. Spent far too many hours on the first one.

The third one is STUPIDLY better than the first... and some of the destruction puzzles are kinda cool (blow up this tower with one explosive charge a single bullet and your hammer!)

Yes.

YES.

YES.

;(

But really, this is somewhat old news. They're probably working on it right now.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Don't get your hopes up Will. Relic has a nasty tendercy to push unfinished (or unpolished or unbalanced) products and then leaving them alone for the last few years. I dont give it more than a 40% chance of decent game. And I do hope they will stop abusing Karen this time ;(

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

That picture is from November 2007.

Which is why I mentioned old news. They talked about it a bit in 2008 too, it seems.

That picture is from November 2007.

Which is why I mentioned old news. They talked about it a bit in 2008 too, it seems.

Problem is that Relic makes games exclusivly for THQ now. Thus if THQ says "jump" they say how high, but they are good at putting out strat games.

Red Faction Guerrilla. Yes I know it's on 360 already, but once I know a game is going to be on PC, I wait for that version.

*high five*

Destructible terrain ftw!

Ok. You seem to play every game ever released. How many of them do you actually pay for?

Feel free to enclose a picture of your assumable huge game library.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!