Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

someone said cod mw 2 was obsolete.... what could that mean?

is there some other fps that came out recently which has rendered this new game pointless?

i just don't understand the comment... i think it was nightshade who said it

why obsolete? what happened?

Wait. And. See.

AND ITS NIGHTSHAPE DAG NABIT!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

someone said cod mw 2 was obsolete.... what could that mean?

is there some other fps that came out recently which has rendered this new game pointless?

i just don't understand the comment... i think it was nightshade who said it

why obsolete? what happened?

Wait. And. See.

That answer's a cop-out, Nightshade.

You think that Dragon Operation game you're working on will make CoD:MW2 obsolete?

Edited by Hell Kitty

Dont have a PS3 or XB360 but I am looking forward to Wet. I guess I am a sucker for that kind of "free running" gameplay (Mirrors Edge, Assasin's Creed)

It has free-running? Seems like a 100% pulp action game to me, in the spirit of Bloodrayne/Total Overdose... though I don't know whether it'll be possible to make an aerial cartwheel off a wall whilst shooting ten enemies at the same time.

Anyway, the only two games I'll get in what's left of 2009 are Risen & Dragon Age: Origins. Don't have a clue about anything in 2010 yet... maybe a TES V.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Oh come on, no game can be worse than Bayonetta! The whole jump from this lateral pipe, do a wall run then swing around that pole while shooting thing looks fun. Besides I like Tarantino films :D

It is in the vein of Overdose / BloodRayne but has the move around a lot gimmick. BTW Did you see the Just Cause 2?

Edited by cronicler

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Oh come on, no game can be worse than Bayonetta! The whole jump from this lateral pipe, do a wall run then swing around that pole while shooting thing looks fun. Besides I like Tarantino films :D

Looks more like a Rodriguez Sidaris flick than Tarantino.

That said, I do have a knack for a hot chick with a sword.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

That Bayonetta video induces epic boredom. Cant think what the game is like.

As it stands I think the next hit in gaming is an "I win" button, so the various casual gaming peasants don't get a heart attack when they actually lose in a game.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

As it stands I think the next hit in gaming is an "I win" button, so the various casual gaming peasants don't get a heart attack when they actually lose in a game.

Surely you mean the dirty console gaming peasants?

PC_Gaming_Master_Race.jpg

WET looks fun, actually. I'd probably just rent it though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh come on, no game can be worse than Bayonetta!

.. just wow..

Although I have to respect a chick who's clothes can turn into a giant dragon which eats a 30+ feet monster!

Actually, her clothes are made of her hair, that she can control, so when you use that monster she's slowly getting more and more nude :lol:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I*m looking forward to:

RPGs:

Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Adventure games:

Gray Matter

Black Mirror 2

and some other games I can't remember right now.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

Please support, Andrew Bub, the gamerdad - at http://gamingwithchildren.com/

Are you still talking about Very Easy Automatic mode that the lead designer calls Mommy Mode? If including Automatic is what it takes for Platinum to stay in business instead of suffering the fate of Clover and Troika then let them include Automatic. I trust Kamiya and know that he isn't stupid enough to dumb down higher difficulty levels.

20795.jpg