Starcraft II campaign stuff

Purkake

There's also a bunch of videos here,

This one's old.

<3* how Tychus talks so calmly while his base gets shredded that it'd unnerve the G-man. That aside, didn't Matt have a nice beard before?

So Jimmy wastes half his mercenary force just so a dropship(?) can fly in from the other direction and yoink the artifact. Smooth way to solve the paycheck complaints Jim. Yeah yeah I know what you want to say, but it's still hilarious. :)

and here.

WW 2 APC, and the only unit with khaki camouflage! \o/

I like that 'sudden death' addition.

*as in rather lame

Still reading the previews.

Edited by Oner

Looks... okay. Nothing particularly interesting, except maybe for the fact the game is very pretty.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

There's also a bunch of videos here,

This one's old.

It was new to me, dammit!

I was more surprised that it was new to gamevideos, since it would be their job to know about it, and Bliz made it when the 'ZOMG SC 2 iz made' was still new.

The commentators mostly ruined the battle reports for me. I can't stand them, but hey, at least it showed some new gameplay.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"