WoW expansion details leaked

Aristes

I never heard of this? Makes sense though. They already have paid recustomisation plans etc.

They've supposedly been working on it for a while now, but it's just so friggin complicated to do (because you have to let the person rechoose their appearance but limit them so that they are only able to pick the races that can be the class you are. And they only announced the plans within the past month or two.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why worgens? I want pandarens, goddamnit.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think they should let people switch factions while retaining their race. Let Orcs be Alliance and Humans be Horde. I think the faction system is retarded at any rate. If would rather see a bunch of different factions that have varying degrees of friendliness and animosity but no permanent alliances or enmities. Tauren are allied with the orcs, but they are no more inclined to Horde philosophy than the night elves are inclined to Alliance. If anything, the elves and taurens should form their own alliance instead of the massive copout of having the druids of each form a separate group. This static arrangement is stupid and only encourages folks to look at the gameworld as an either/or proposition.

Why worgens? I want pandarens, goddamnit.

Yeah, well, that's just not gonna happen. They're too much like pandas, and player characters can get killed. Shortly, dead panda = china will never pass it through their censors. They're crazy about that. And Blizzard would like their asian cash very much.