AP Delayed?

You know why we may not have any official announcement on October 27 being the new date? Because it may be yet another place holder and the game is going to be delayed even further. I hope this is not the case, but after reading how buggy the game was in IGN's latest preview, it would not suprise me. That being said, I think this game will end up being a flawed gem anyway, but I am fairly certain I will dig it, regardless.

This is a shame. I guess the only good side is that it will give me time to finish playing games I already own. I dislike having too many on my plate at once anyway.

Better they get it right than release a flawed game.

I like how it looks like a giant revolver. Now all we need is an anime where people dual-wield it to make it officially awesome.
Starting at 1:20.

Well that's just silly.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I like how it looks like a giant revolver. Now all we need is an anime where people dual-wield it to make it officially awesome.
Starting at 1:20.

Well that's just silly.

A gun for vampires for killing other vampires, ripped mercilessly out of context. Of course it's silly.