What you did today

Darque

Good luck for Friday, Deraldin.

This test went much more smoothly. I had the answers to the theory questions all set and I remembered which diagrams I had to draw to explain my points for the practical problem. Only hiccup was for the stupidest thing. For the life of me I couldn't remember what the hell I was supposed to label the intercepts on my demand graph. I remember everything else, but probably the easiest thing on the test is the one that I blank out on. >_<

Third test coming up on monday! :sorcerer:

Heading down to Jackson MS tonight. I bid on a bunch of old stuff at a bankruptcy auction. A snooker table, 2 jukeboxes, karaoke machine, and a broken pinball machine. Should be worth a little bit once restored. Have a good weekend everyone.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I was planning on working at a haunted house tonight but I got sick.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I figured out why cosh ix = cos x. I was pleased.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Spent the night reading up on tech stuff and wincing at the power consumption of my new pc rig. So ridiculous.

Currently waiting for the techie store to open, because apparently they think all nerds/geeks sleep until 10am on weekends.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I haven't done crap today, on a saturday no less. And it feels good.

One thing I'm pretty tired of is the notion that you always have to do something, especially on weekends. Sometimes, I like just taking it easy. I read some, played some computer games, ordered pizza, babbled a bit with some friends on the phone and sipped some whiskey while watching a magically beautiful sunset in my morning robe (is that what it's called in english?) from my little balcony.

Lazy day, but good day.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The colloquial term in america is water closet tunic.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.