What you did today

Darque

I just realised that spider is holding sowrds when it has much bigger swords for legs. WHAT'S the matter, bug face? Not enough swords? Compensating for something?!

He should have gone for a violin and bow.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

well... the king spider is this guy

Crusaders_Coliseum_AnubArak_by_UnidColor.jpg

and yes the little dinks at the bottom are the adventurers I was talking about.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

afternoon/evening picnics are win

in fact i never actually made it home - did an all nighter and came straight to work

dosing myself up on caffeine, so hopefully wont crash part way through the day :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I am Calax's father it is true. I'M SORRY FOR ABANDONING YOU SON, COME BACK TO PAPA!

for your sake, calax, let's hope that the nut fell as far from the tree as possible, hopefully rolling down the hill in the process. :p

taks

comrade taks... just because.

afternoon/evening picnics are win

in fact i never actually made it home - did an all nighter and came straight to work

dosing myself up on caffeine, so hopefully wont crash part way through the day :p

There is dirnk called a Truckers ****tail you can try. Take a large cup (as big as you can get) put in a 5-hr energy shot (use 3 vitamin B caps 1 no-doz and a little apple juice if they don't sell those down there), 1 can of Red Bull and fill the rest of the cup with Mountain Dew soda. You might never sleep again.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Went to a concert tonite. (Everyone with Spotify, look up "Frantic Sunday"). They were great live, not so interesting to listen to otherwise.

I really enjoyed my company too. Good times.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You might never sleep again.

clearly something ole taks ain't gonna try. i already don't sleep... something like this would be negative sleep.

taks

Well, at our age that drink might cause heart failure. Either way the claim holds true. Once you pass 40 who has time to waste sleeping. I'll sleep when I'm dead. Just ask the local coyotes. :aiee:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

for my human sexuality class I did a writeup of the fake sprite ad I posted before in this thread, and found one that was similar that was an ACTUAL ad in the netherlands.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/02/v...c_n_224688.html

I got my driver's license today!

Good deal. Now you need a car, got one in mind?

Thomas Sowell

i'm doing okay so far - 5 hours to go...

also been listening to some metal to try and keep me awake too \m/

perhaps somewhat foolishly i went back after work and ended up having another very late night

so about 4 hours sleep in the past.... 3 days? i think :(

my sense of time has gone completely out the window

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Bad choice letting your kid pick his/her first vehicle imo. Then they get the idea in their head that they can have anything they want but that's wrong and they need to be hit in the face. You get what you can take which is why I haven't killed myself for the two horrible jalopies that were handed down to me over the years. I do however get to pick my next vehicle and I'm basically just biding my time until something worthwhile comes along or the piece that I'm driving now falls apart and I'm forced to get a new vehicle.

regardless, grats awsomness. Welcome to complete and utter slavery to your vehicle and of course the overly frightening experience of "blank driving" where your brain turns off and 15 minutes later you arrive at your destination with little or no recollection of the time spent operating your vehicle and the countless lives that you've likely endangered. Great times.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Bad choice letting your kid pick his/her first vehicle imo. Then they get the idea in their head that they can have anything they want but that's wrong and they need to be hit in the face. You get what you can take which is why I haven't killed myself for the two horrible jalopies that were handed down to me over the years. I do however get to pick my next vehicle and I'm basically just biding my time until something worthwhile comes along or the piece that I'm driving now falls apart and I'm forced to get a new vehicle.

regardless, grats awsomness. Welcome to complete and utter slavery to your vehicle and of course the overly frightening experience of "blank driving" where your brain turns off and 15 minutes later you arrive at your destination with little or no recollection of the time spent operating your vehicle and the countless lives that you've likely endangered. Great times.

If he gets a job and buys it himself he can pick whatever he wants. I bought my first cat at 17. It was 1978 Camaro, I earned the money cutting grass at a horse farm.

Thomas Sowell

for your sake, calax, let's hope that the nut fell as far from the tree as possible, hopefully rolling down the hill in the process. :(

taks

You're just jealous I'm not your father :(

Ontopic: Today I thought about maybe starting to pack for university on account of me going on Saturday morning, then I decided against it and went for a walk in the sun. Which, in retrospect, was a bad idea because my hayfever kicked in hardcore style and I spent half of my time sneezing. After my walk I came home and played on the internet. Magical times.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

*remembers a Car Talk episode where the hosts convinced a mom NOT to buy a VW Z in favor of a station wagon*. THe person had called and asked if she should get an automatic or stick for the Z :p

As to GD's comment, how much did that car cost you?

As to GD's comment, how much did that car cost you?

$800. Engine was shot. I bought a rebuild kit and a new carbuerator and 4 new tires for $500 so all told I had $1300 in it by the time it was drivable. My dad and I did all the work. Whatever I know about auto mechanics today I learned from him.

Thomas Sowell

Well I don't have much money yet so i'm probably going to have to live with whatever my dad and I can find. I also don't know much about car maintenence so a cheap junker isn't much of a choice. I really just need something that will move back and forth a couple of miles every day. I think my dad wants me to get a truck so I can run his errands. I hope to have saved enough money by next year to get me something better.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Not having had a car for more than 6 years, I signed the papers and paid the deposit for a motorcycle yesterday. It should be ready for me to pick up on Thursday (they didn't have the colour I wanted in stock). Now I just need an mp3 player and some Steppenwolf :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I furthered my conviction that Pliny was a terrible person.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

i'm looking at a used jetta (diesel version). my daily commute might soon jump to just under 100 miles (roundtrip), and an xterra ain't the sort of vehicle you want to do that in. the diesel jetta gets 45+ mpg on the highway. insanity!

taks

comrade taks... just because.