What you did today

Darque

so they have machines now that process warranties? do you eat them, or sprinkle them on the lawn as fertilizer or something else alltogether?

taks

oh hush bedwetter :thumbsup:

The processor that overheated and broke on me is being replaced and is FINALLY on it's way back to me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm going back to the club sometime soon - it was great. Not exactly what I had expected but really great. :thumbsup:

What I found refreshing about that scene is that they're such peaceable types. Compared with a night in a regular club, which is seething with envy, violence, and bacardi breezer.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

mojitos are the "in" drink.

taks

Pfft! last year, maybe...

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I tried this Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Beer last night. It tastes a bit like cough syrup.

I think I'm going to get that Beer of the Month club membership, then start a thread chronicling my experience with the different drafts. I'll wait until after my birthday ext week, I dropped hints to my wife about it so we'll see if she takes them.

Didn't fancy being at home alone today. Had my singing lesson - which rocked - and went strolling about town looking for people I knew. Wound up with good friends I hadn't seen in a while and then out to the pub for beer and venting stress. Stuck to no more than three beers, comfortably oiled. Then home to the internets, and emailing people drunkenly.

-Elwood Blues

Could have sworn there was a recipe thread or something just recently started but I can't find it. Either way I made chicken parmesan that was really really good. In fact with a little tweaking (fresh basil, more resting time for sauce and not eaten right out of the oven) it could have been truly marvelous. I think I'm really starting to get a knack for this.

Only wish accounting could go that smoothly. New semester starts in like 6 days however all my classes are in the same building which is semi conveniently located no where near a parking lot. Means I don't have to shell out 100+ for a parking sticker but it does mean I have to park in the ghetto which is sometimes scary but luckily there's a police sub station type thing so it's fairly certain I won't get stabbed or my vehicle stolen. Happy to start but at the same time sad. It'll give me something to do and put me in a much needed new state of mind as well as putting an end to much of my boredom but I like staying at home and lounging around eating foods and watching tv and surfing the net and playing video games all day. Such a tragic life I lead. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I gotta tell you, I admire anyone who can stay awake during accounting. Ugh. I just can't do it. Not too terribly much for working with numbers, although I will. People who enjoy that sort of thing, engineering, accounting, and the like, are quite impressive.

Only wish accounting could go that smoothly. New semester starts in like 6 days however all my classes are in the same building which is semi conveniently located no where near a parking lot. Means I don't have to shell out 100+ for a parking sticker but it does mean I have to park in the ghetto which is sometimes scary but luckily there's a police sub station type thing so it's fairly certain I won't get stabbed or my vehicle stolen. Happy to start but at the same time sad. It'll give me something to do and put me in a much needed new state of mind as well as putting an end to much of my boredom but I like staying at home and lounging around eating foods and watching tv and surfing the net and playing video games all day. Such a tragic life I lead. :'(

School doesn't start here for another two weeks, but I have to agree about that state of mind though. The first month or so of vacation from all (or most) responsibilities is amazing in the freedom you have to just sit around and do nothing, but sooner or later it loses it's appeal and the need to do something, anything hits you. I've got just under twice the class hours this semester as compared to what I had last year thanks to the number of 3 hour lectures in third year and that 4 of my classes actually have seminars this time around instead of somehow getting a full schedule with none.

I wish they wouldn't change the courses around every year though. Trying to figure out what courses I've already taken and what courses I still need to take is a pain in the butt when this 200 level course is now a 300 level and that course has been split into two separate courses. I almost signed up for two courses I had already taken under different names before I saw the list of changes. My 'management accounting" course from last year is now a 300 level course because the financial accounting course has been split in two with the second half being moved up to the 200 level.

Stayed home yesterday with a low grade fever and severe abdominal cramping. Soldiered to work today and am sitting here in a cold sweat. Im so cheap, if they didnt buy our vacation and sick days back at the end of the year I would be at home again today. My stomach/intestines just made a loud gurgling noise.

Stayed home yesterday with a low grade fever and severe abdominal cramping. Soldiered to work today and am sitting here in a cold sweat. Im so cheap, if they didnt buy our vacation and sick days back at the end of the year I would be at home again today. My stomach/intestines just made a loud gurgling noise.

Piggy pox. Stop infecting your damn colleagues.

-Elwood Blues

Disgusting wretch! Reminds me of Monte Python.

"Bring ouchyer dead!"

EDIT: And, to be on topic, I took a break to clean the kitchen up a bit and cut a big chunk out of my thumb. At least the bleeding is slowing. I got tired of applying pressure about 20 minutes ago and wrapped a rubber band around it. Now I can type!

Edited by Aristes

Did some light weights to marvel at how badly you can deteriorate in two weeks of no exercise. then set about washing the house a bit. I always forget how satisfying it is to give the place a good scrub.

-Elwood Blues

at work at the moment, then gotta head home, make dinner, then get ready for the fashion show tonight

not performing in this one, but helping out with set up and possibly doing a dj set too depending on how long it goes for

sounds like it's gonna be fun - lot's of sexy ladies in corsets and trapeze acts etc :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Watching Rays-Orioles game and doing some work reviewing FAA tower licenses. Got a glass of Makers Mark and Canada Dry sitting next to me. Reminds me of that old David Allen Coe song....

*guard dog sings...badly*

"I'm gonna live that miller high life

Thats what I'm gonna do.

I'll be there with my hand held high when they say this buds for you.

I'm gonna win that pabst blue ribbon,

at least I'm gonna try,

to drink canada dry before I die!"

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, my processor got to me but didn't fix my problem with my motherboard, so it looks like I'm gonna be going to a repair shop after yanking out the HD.

Then when I asked my mom to help me we got in a fight where she told me that I "met expectations" when I got the best grades I've had since third grade, and then she told me to get a job.

I promptly had a bipolar episode where I had a huge (500 pills, half empty) bottle of Ibprofine in my room and was looking at it pondering if I should swallow all the pills left.

Yeah... not a good day.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just found out I've got into my first choice uni.

SO freaking giddy right now :o

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.