Best Star Wars Game (other than KotOR)

The bad thing about Rogue Squadron was the entire time, I considered digging out my copy of X-Wing or TIE Fighter. Rogue Squadron was a fun game, but it just didn't capture me the same.

Well they did put the Death Star run in, that was pretty cool and I'm sure a personal fantasy of every SW fan.

And I guess you didn't miss too much with Shadows of the Empire, it was pretty challenging though...if you like those kind of SW games and moreso were a fan of the old movies you probly like the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Sh...re_(video_game)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhvEaJPEuIw (Just a sample...)

Alright fair enough, what about Shadows of the Empire? I remember when the game first came out...I was so psyched.

Not bad, but not very good in the end either.

Pretty good, and as I said challenging :shifty:

I thought Shadows of the Empire was good.

deicideLogo5.jpg

Although I never had the chance to play them I hear Jedi Starfighter and Empire at War were solid SW games, EaW being ranked as one of the best RTS next to HaloWars. I would've like to try Starfighter and the sequels to Rogue Squadron but they fell through the cracks on me, well...that and they were only released on the Gamecube.

Surprisingly though upon search most rank Republic Commando in their top 10 SW games, I didn't think the game was all that great... :p

Well I like strategy games, but I think Halo is a FPS. Which I like them too, just if they dont have Halo or Call of Duty on the front.

Wow, do you actually listen to yourself post. HaloWars is an RTS not Halo the FPS, Empire at War I heard was one of the best RTS's out there. That's why I brought it up here...

RTS is Real Time Strategy.

It's an oxymoron. Translation: An action game for people who would like to think they play strategy games :p

Not the best, but the first Star Wars game I ever played:

c64starwars.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What about Star Wars Eposode III the video game?

lol are you kidding me?

Well kids can like what they want I guess but it falls under the same jurisdiction of the other made-for-the-movie-to-satisfy video game trend.

Although, I did actually like Obi-Wan, better story and gameplay I guess.

I remember when Obi-Wan was originally going to be for PC as a spiritual successor for Jedi Knight, then they canceled it for PC, and we ended up with a much better Jedi Knight 2 anyways.

At first I was disappointed that Obi-Wan was console only, but it didn't take long for me to get over it.

I can definitely say what it won't be: TOR. In fact, I can personally guarantee that TOR will tie Galaxiees for worst SW game ever.

Most predictable response ever? I think so.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I can personally guarantee that TOR will tie Galaxiees for worst SW game ever.

Oh?

They're MMOs. 'Nuff said.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

heh, your logic is infalliable.

I'm sure single player games would love to have the revenue that WoW has brought in, or other games like Eve and Everquest.

But yeah, they're failures simply because they are MMOs. You're upset it's not KOTOR 3, I get it, but don't talk stupid.

I can personally guarantee that TOR will tie Galaxiees for worst SW game ever.

Oh?

They're MMOs. 'Nuff said.

and you have a misspelled name therefore you are stupid.

c wht I did thar?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.