New Mass Effect 2 character

Purkake

Finally, who's the Asari with Shepard? Any new romances for Shepard?

I thought that was Liara.

Apparently there's a new crazy Cerberus girl named "Miranda" as romance.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I thought that was Liara.

Apparently there's a new crazy Cerberus girl named "Miranda" as romance.

If it is, then they've either given her a new voice actress, or the voice actress from the first decided to make her voice significantly harder.

Both are unknown. However Miranda seems to pigeonholed for males, then there are 80 page Thane love topics, and 70 page Tali love thread, so if the devs listened to them.... Then there is Ashley/Kaiden/Liara if you romanced them...

I'm no longer describing a space opera am I? It's a space soap.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Tali was my favorite character in Mass Effect <3

Didn't the devs already states there is NO WAY you could.. romance her, due to that, well she would die do to her lack of anti-bodies and such?

I think a romance for her would be a bit too much, but I just hope she IS at least in Mass Effect 2. <3 <3

Tali wasn't really that interesting anyway.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I just noticed this in the bio forums:

Dusty Everman:

Also, I’m not sure how the number twelve got circulated around as the number of henchmen in ME2. That is misleading. There will be more than six henchmen as in ME1, but twelve is a bit aggressive.

Okay, there is not 12 party members in ME2 after all. I guess that's a good thing if there is one third more dialog in ME2. More dialog with the party members I hope.

Tali wasn't really that interesting anyway.

Tali herself wasn't that interesting, I agree. but the culture from which she originated was very interesting and the coolest thing about Mass Effect. I really hope we get to visit the Flotilla in one of the games. in fact I think it'd be crazy not to utilize it, since it's by far the most interesting concept in the ME universe.

(although it's not an entirely new concept of course, Stargate Atlantis had a similar thing, and there's a European comic that also circles around a similar concept, although not as run down)

The Flotilla is just a bunch of nomands with spaceships, i don't see why it's so interesting.

I'm still waiting for new cool races that aren't just humans with prosthetics. I know there were some in the Citadel, but they were very minor characters.

The Flotilla is just a bunch of nomands with spaceships, i don't see why it's so interesting.

The flotilla sounds great to me, thousands of worn down spaceships populated by the entire quarian species drifting from place to place in space. I'd like to see it and visit briefly. No need to stay longer though.

post-25516-1251998985_thumb.jpg

What the..? Never really watched Shatner Trek.