BIS postcounts

'GM'

I definitely made 2000+, at the time I thought I was posting as fast as I possibly could, I couldn't understand how some people had like 10000+.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I definitely made 2000+, at the time I thought I was posting as fast as I possibly could, I couldn't understand how some people had like 10000+.

Check out Metadigital's profile here. 15,000 posts since he registered. That's still under 9 posts per day and he hasn't been seen in almost a year. If you tried, you could get that in less than 5 minutes every day for however many years. It's a huge number of posts, but when you consider how much time some people have actually spent on these forums, it's not as mind bogglingly huge a number as it might seem.

Edited by Deraldin

Aw, I'm not on the list. o:)

I could have sworn I was above 2500. I know I was above 2000 at the very least. It's odd knowing that I have more posts here than I did at BIS.

It's okay, Deraldin, you'll always be above 2500 in my heart.

Check out Metadigital's profile here. 15,000 posts since he registered. That's still under 9 posts per day and he hasn't been seen in almost a year. If you tried, you could get that in less than 5 minutes every day for however many years. It's a huge number of posts, but when you consider how much time some people have actually spent on these forums, it's not as mind bogglingly huge a number as it might seem.

Also if you consolodate Hades' alts into the Hades account you'll probably end up with a mindboggling number of posts.

On here, several people have most of their posts withing the un-recorded off topic forums.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Heh. If you know about and/or have something relevant to say in pretty much every topic discussed, that's what you get. His avatar wasn't just for show, you know. Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

• 2 weeks later...
That was a long time ago at the second Lair. The last Lair just went under too. Well okay then, same list it'were.

FYI Missy said the lair is gone for good, period. Gwai talked to her and let us know on #mistresslair.

Of course there is the Mistress Lair Redux boards - http://z6.invisionfree.com/MistressLair_Re...dex.php?act=idx

Also, my post count is smaller than it should be on the list, since I was running two accounts (my mod account had most of my posts).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Also if you consolodate Hades' alts into the Hades account you'll probably end up with a mindboggling number of posts.

you'd also have 99.9% of the board's members. i'm convinced there are only 6 of us posting in here. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

you'd also have 99.9% of the board's members. i'm convinced there are only 6 of us posting in here. :biggrin:

taks

We're all Eldar/Cant's alts aren't we?

Yes but just what are you posting? Sure if you want you can write a bot to make 10 posts per minute for you consisting of nothing of ascii gibberish. After a while you just run out of things to say or comment about.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Yeah, that would be tough. I have a 1k post count and some hundreds here. Most of my posts are in CnC, but I'm sure that I have a substantial number that aren't counted from WoT. My post count is 3.25 per day and I'm not even trying. I actually read more posts than I make by a long shot. If I had something to say, I could easily make that count 10 per day. Hell, that's not even one an hour. So, 10 per day over less than a year, which is approximately how long I've been a member here? I'd have well over 3k 3650 or some such. Now imagine 3 years? Over 10k is simply not unreasonable for someone who invests a lot of time online talking about things. They don't even need to spam. Just participating in some of the threads in CnC and Alpha Protocol would earn you a pretty big post count. If you really wanted to participate in a lot of threads, you could rack up a good 15k post count in a few years. taks probably has at least five or so thousand between other places and WoT, which is where he seems to spend the most time. I enjoy your posts, bro, so I'm not poking fun at you. Just saying that if you find the place interesting and enjoy having a larger pool of participants then you could accumulate a lot of points with alacrity.

I'm at 3.47 per day since june 05... When I first started posting I was doing 32 odd posts per day (captain spam?)

It'd be interesting if they let us see post counts that include WoT.

Edited by Calax

If I actually posted every post that I type up I'd probably have double my current post count. I tend to write entire posts then hit the back button because I think the post is stupid or makes no sense. I've done it three times just writing up this one post.

If I actually posted every post that I type up I'd probably have double my current post count. I tend to write entire posts then hit the back button because I think the post is stupid or makes no sense. I've done it three times just writing up this one post.

I don't have that problem.