BIS postcounts

'GM'

I found it on an old cd. But I had to piece it together. I don't know what happened to it, and it's possible some of it is missing. The postcounts between 7000 up to 10000 seem a bit sketchy to me.

Blackisle studio postcounts

15000 posts

Xandar Dae

Aw, I'm not on the list. :(

I could have sworn I was above 2500. I know I was above 2000 at the very least. It's odd knowing that I have more posts here than I did at BIS.

Yeah, Sir Buliwyf started keeping track after our postcounts were taken away. He started it at the 2500 mark. I think the majority were lower, which meant more typing for him, LOL! And then I inherited the job when he left.

Look who's postcount is 2nd highest. :bat:

Didn't we have something similar to this a year or so ago? I think the archives have deleted it, but *shruggles*

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

No, someone posted a list of postcounts from the BIS boards about a year ago .. I remember that too, I thought this was a revival of that thread initially.

It's probably been archived I can't find it either..

Fortune favors the bald.

No, someone posted a list of postcounts from the BIS boards about a year ago .. I remember that too, I thought this was a revival of that thread initially.

It was I.

Finland is well represented on that list. Ahab, Mystique and Ankara Halla are all finnish.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It was I.

Finland is well represented on that list. Ahab, Mystique and Ankara Halla are all finnish.

Seriously?

It was I.

Seriously?

Someone(I don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

And, yes, those three are finnish. I definately remember talking with Mystique about random erections.

Oh, but then he must have been finnish.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

It was I.

Seriously?

Someone(I don