Will bodies of dead foes be salvageable?

I don't believe so. Ammo, perhaps, but weapons and armor used by enemies are not the kind that Mike uses.
I tried the "search" but did not find my answer there ... how does the ammunition work in Alpha Protocol?

To begin with, it didn't.

Now now, don't confuse him.

To answer the question, probably the same way as in Deus Ex.

I don't believe so. Ammo, perhaps, but weapons and armor used by enemies are not the kind that Mike uses.
I tried the "search" but did not find my answer there ... how does the ammunition work in Alpha Protocol?

Now now, don't confuse him.

To answer the question, probably the same way as in Deus Ex.

1 or 2?

Please don't say 2.

I did get that much. I guess not much is know about this, right?

I was expecting the ammo to be something like Resident Evil 5 (all rifles use "rifle ammo", all pistols use "handgun ammo", ...) but with non-random ammo loot based on the enemy weapons.

I did get that much. I guess not much is know about this, right?

I was expecting the ammo to be something like Resident Evil 5 (all rifles use "rifle ammo", all pistols use "handgun ammo", ...) but with non-random ammo loot based on the enemy weapons.

You can certainly expect that. Would be a nice touch if it were like Fallout but I doubt it.

Krezack meant that at first unlimited ammo was planned, but that was changed later.

Yes, I realize there was meant to be unlimited ammo at some point, but how exactly does it work now?

Weapon classes (pistol, shotgun etc) share the same ammo types (normal, tranquilizer etc) if I'm not mistaken.

Krezack meant that at first unlimited ammo was planned, but that was changed later.

Yes, I realize there was meant to be unlimited ammo at some point, but how exactly does it work now?

Weapon classes (pistol, shotgun etc) share the same ammo types (normal, tranquilizer etc) if I'm not mistaken.

There's a generic, cheap ammo for each kind of weapon. So pistols have "pistol ammo", SMGs have "SMG ammo" and so on. Each weapon also has two special ammo types that are fairly rare to find in-game, and cost quite a bit in the store (and can only be purchased in limited quantities). So, for instance, the pistol can use tranq rounds, which knock people out, while the shotgun can pick up phosphorus rounds, which will set someone on fire if more than half the pellets hit. (Which is awesome.)

Matthew Rorie

There's a generic, cheap ammo for each kind of weapon. So pistols have "pistol ammo", SMGs have "SMG ammo" and so on. Each weapon also has two special ammo types that are fairly rare to find in-game, and cost quite a bit in the store (and can only be purchased in limited quantities). So, for instance, the pistol can use tranq rounds, which knock people out, while the shotgun can pick up phosphorus rounds, which will set someone on fire if more than half the pellets hit. (Which is awesome.)

Hell yes! KILL IT WITH FIRE! <3

Sounds great. Thanks.

And now we know. Thank you. <3

Oh dear. I hope it will have the therapeutic value of the WP grenades in deus ex. Setting a whole squad of MJ12 goons on fire with a single shot... *sigh*

Yeah, I should probably seek professional help, too.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Oh dear. I hope it will have the therapeutic value of the WP grenades in deus ex. Setting a whole squad of MJ12 goons on fire with a single shot... *sigh*

:p