World of Darkness Online News now back.. well... online.. ;)

Yes we are back!

My apologize for the past 3 or 4 weeks of downtime. The new place I moved to was wireless based and I was working on getting a wired connection for the server. However the building manager got axed for skimming the rent from the landlord. I finally got access to the cable modem in the office after his ouster and setup the server there. At least that gets us online.

Again my apologizes, FYI end of the month I will be moving into a condo and have full access to the cable modem in the new place so this shouldn't be a issue again.

Please do help spread the word we are back!

Edited by TheHarlequin

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

WoD MMORPG has been confirmed, being developed in GA White Wolf office. See front page for details.

World of Darkness News

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

So you were just speculating before? :)

It was wishful thinking on his part. He got lucky :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks glad to be back! :p

World of Darkness News

---

- Doreen Valiente