There is no god.

lord of flies

I'm happy to inform you that God is a lie, and atheism has a long and proud history of being anti-imperialism and pro-civil rights. It's true! Did you know that there was a large migration of freethinkers to the United States in the 19th century, and they generally held firm beliefs in total social, racial and sexual equality? Obviously not, because the religious section of society is viewed as too valuable by the Powers That Be, and so there is a careful recoloring of history, so that Christianity was responsible for abolition (when, in fact, African slavery has a lot to do with the Bible), and atheism never existed until Bolshevism.

Those nations most free from western imperialism (China, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba et cetera) are mostly free from that religious taint on their state institutions. Coincidence? I think not.

I'd explain why god is empirically wrong, but honestly, if you don't know already...

Meh. So far, this thread is only mildly pungent. I've seen you do far better, "lord". By the way, don't you think that your handle is a bit incoherent with your persona? After all, "lord" implies either religious overtones or reminiscences of the class struggle and inequalities born from blood-right. How about Asmodai? Or Beelzebub?

I'd explain why god is empirically wrong, but honestly, if you don't know already...
Anyhow, if you can do this, you can redeem yourself as the forum superstar we all love to hate. Get crackin'!

If he really exists, why haven't we seen him in person, or if he's real, how big is his arsehole? Answer it for me.
That's easy. How many decades have you spent in solitude cultivating your spirit and fighting the worldly temptations to be worthy of HIS grace? HE may be omnipresent, but that doesn't mean he would want to waste his time.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Dont we have a fair share of highly secular, but still western imperialist, countries in Europe?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Anyhow, if you can do this, you can redeem yourself as the forum superstar we all love to hate. Get crackin'!

Zero evidence of design in biological creatures (no feature migration across disparate species, retarded **** like dolphins having bones for hands, people breathing, eating and talking with the same hole), all signs point to your brain being the entirety of your consciousness, there has been absolutely no evidence found at all in the entirety of human existence which directly, objectively suggests that there is a god and the universe is a vast wasteland of nothingness. I could continue, but I'd prefer not to waste my time since you're probably an agnostic or whatever the hell.

But the best evidence is that the empirically correct ideology is Marxism, an atheist ideology. If a god existed, why wouldn't he make the correct ideology a religious one?

Dont we have a fair share of highly secular, but still western imperialist, countries in Europe?
Uh, yes, your countries are "secular," but secularism is different from "free of the religious taint on their state institutions." Example: xenophobia of muslim immigrants. QED.

We all have different religions, a Christian Poser would probably kill you if you said God isn't real, that or slap you in the face so hard so many times you'd end up in the hospital. A regular Christian would do dirty talk to you if you said God is a false joke. Though a Christian that respects other peoples beliefs would probably just simply tell you to watch what you say because saying things like God is a false myth can practically get you killed. I'm sanctuary and non-religious so anything about God, I'd challenge them with a whole @#$%load of questions to prove them if they can convince me God is real.

Edited by Nihilus5078

deicideLogo5.jpg

Well Albania is a Banana state.

Anyways, God is a tool, an invention so that the bishops and ancient governors could give the uneducated folks a glimpse of reason for their miserable lives, plus it worked for supressing them to pay their taxes, and so forth.

Now, in the 21th Century, were free thinking and the inevitable proof of science and reason precedes our lives in every day, where does in such a world god really deserve a place?

Boring. Been done, been done better. Try again with a less naked attempt at trolling or a more informed argument.

kthxbai.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Boring. Been done, been done better. Try again with a less naked attempt at trolling or a more informed argument.

kthxbai.

Everything that I have ever posted on this forum is my earnest belief, and I have never trolled you guys. I am sick and tired of getting called a "troll," merely because I go to some lengths to make interesting, contributing posts which can actual amuse or grant insight. I suppose I could post +1 bull****, but then I'd feel like a ****ty poster. Just because my posting style is "argumentative" doesn't make me a troll.

I haven't spoken up a lot about this before, simply because it didn't seem particularly worthwhile, but honestly, please stop. It's very annoying, it wouldn't be productive even if I were a troll. Yes, I believe that your (speaking generally here) political ideology is indefensible anti-democratic imperialist drek. That doesn't make me a troll.

I like our approach better, we have a state religion, Evangelical Lutheranism, we pay church taxes, but we never set foot in those places other than to get married or buried. We could cut the number of churches by 90% and still get by swimmingly. So is it all a ruse ?, maybe. Apparently you still have to keep up appearances though

http://atheism.about.com/b/2003/06/19/doub...t-suspended.htm

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I like our approach better, we have a state religion, Evangelical Lutheranism, we pay church taxes, but we never set foot in those places other than to get married or buried. We could cut the number of churches by 90% and still get by swimmingly. So is it all a ruse ?, maybe. Apparently you still have to keep up appearances though

lol you literally live in a theocracy where you are taxed for a religion you don't believe in, but you think it's okay. This Is Capitalism.

lol you literally live in a theocracy where you are taxed for a religion you don't believe in, but you think it's okay. This Is Capitalism.

Yeah, but this way we have managed to keep the religious types placated and out of policy making. It's worth the cost. Every now and then we try to emulate the US and start a debate on gay marriage or abortion, but it never sticks, no one takes it too seriously.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

you can't prove there isn't a God

and religious people cant prove there is a God

basically, we're all in the dark until we die.

Nope! Actually, there simply isn't a god, just as there isn't a tooth fairy!

And when you die, you are not suddenly enlightened as to the existence of a god or not! You just die! And then you never think another thought or perceive another thing!

you can't prove there isn't a God

and religious people cant prove there is a God

basically, we're all in the dark until we die.

And when you die, you are not suddenly enlightened as to the existence of a god or not! You just die! And then you never think another thought or perceive another thing!

So, you've got first hand experience on this?

You're typing pretty good for someone who's dead.... :thumbsup:

You have the most original arguments, this has most certainly not been debated to death on a million occasions, nope.

So, you've got first hand experience on this?

You're typing pretty good for someone who's dead.... :thumbsup:

All signs point to the brain being the center of consciousness, perception, thought, et cetera. Ergo, when the brain stops working (ie death), you cannot think or perceive.

You have the most original arguments, this has most certainly not been debated to death on a million occasions, nope.
There is no "debate," there is only one side blandly attempting to defend blatant defiance of reality with "oh, well, you can't say that for sure there are no invisible, intangible super-sized penises in my pants, ergo i am 'packing heat'." Edited by lord of flies

Im too lazy to discuss the main argument, so Ill cling on to this one.

Uh, yes, your countries are "secular," but secularism is different from "free of the religious taint on their state institutions." Example: xenophobia of muslim immigrants. QED.

Muslim immigrants are not disliked because they are non-christians, they are disliked because they are too different from the native population. Sure, a lot of the cultural differances are religious in origin, but the main factors are the ethnic and cultural differances. A christian arab in sweden is going to get just as much crap as a muslim one.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "