Whale wars.

Gorgon

I have been wondering though why they can't rig up a mortar device, like a potato cannon or something.

Potato minigun prototype below.

make_671.jpg

Maybe jerry rig one of these to fire stink bombs.

400px-Bulldog_6_Screen.jpg

Damn... I never found it in Clear Sky.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I basically think they are people who are in love with whales, and I'm sure they won't disagree with that assessment themselves, but there is a problem here: where are the cow activists, where is the movement for the liberation of pigs.

Not every animal is as cute as a dolphin, or as majestic as a whale. This whole movement is carried on the notion of certain 'star quality' animals that capture the public's imagination.

Your thoughts...

Um, there are cow activists. And people who want to liberate pigs. It won't get it's own 'reality' TV show but that's not the movements fault, is it?

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Maybe jerry rig one of these to fire stink bombs.

I find it somewhat disturbing how those are constantly referred to as non-toxic. Not that anyone ever bothers to define what non-toxic means. I don't think they would qualify as harmless. Not according to the CDC anyway:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I basically think they are people who are in love with whales, and I'm sure they won't disagree with that assessment themselves, but there is a problem here: where are the cow activists, where is the movement for the liberation of pigs.

Not every animal is as cute as a dolphin, or as majestic as a whale. This whole movement is carried on the notion of certain 'star quality' animals that capture the public's imagination.

Your thoughts...

The species that Japan hunts are on the brink of extinction and the Japanese have started to increase culling of specifically the most endangered species as a way to 'pressure' the Australian and New Zealand governments to crack down on Sea Shepard. How's that for ****ed up?

I should point out that I don't suport whaling in any form. We don't need whale oil to light our lamps anymore; time to move on.

The reason the minke whale is still around in decent numbers is because it was once considered too small to be worth whaling so it was ignored while larger whales were hunted right into near exctinction. Now that the larger whales are nearly gone, the Minke whale is considered a worthwhile target.

I belive Norway also whales, and I don't think they should either.

The only whaling I'm not against is the small scale hunts done by indigenous people using traditional methods.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I watched three episodes today and I have to say that these people are thouroughly retarded. Its absolutely mind-boggling how a group of immature, whiny, useless a-holes like that can get people to give them the millions of dollars they need to go do whatever it is they do. Greenpeace wont even reply to their radio calls, thats how popular they are.

I liked the part when the "captain" went ape and started critizing everyone loyalty when some people didnt like his "lets cause an international incident by having two guys jump in the water and be rescued by the japanese, and then we call it that theyre taken hostage" scheme. Obviously he couldnt jump himself, he was way too important and like a 1000x times more vegan and save-the-whales than everyone else on the boat combined.

..I hate activists.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Every activist Ive ever met has been in it to A) feel good/cool about themselves B) score with chicks who care about sh*t.

..which is why I pretend not to have an opinion, it pisses them off to no end. The 'wrong' opinion they can argue with, but they cant reallw work with "I dont care"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "