Are you people nice?

'GM'

Hello Gina. I remember the ol' BIS and Interplay boards. I think there are some of us still around, although I don't tend to post hardly at all these days. I hope you enjoy your stay among us.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just pull a George Bush evasive maneuver on the shoe.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I hereby report this thread to the anti-discrimatory board. I have found members to have reverse-sexistic prejudicies against the poster since she happened to be a girl (compared to men, they aren't nice to each other).

Everybody involved should report to the political correctness bureau for further instructions and how to follow to the prime directive.

This following message was approved by members of egalitarian mission's fund for the peoples democratic initiative against oppression, signed and founded by its wonderful leader: Lord of Flies.

Thank you for your assistance.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hello GM, I faintly remember you. I was on the BIS boards from 2000-2004.

I'm nice as long as you agree with virutally everything I say. Although the forums haven't been the same since Karzak The Friendly Half-Orc retired.

Cheerio,

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Using the Internet Archive I found myself on the old boards.

That's the IPLY boards, not Black Isle. The Interplay forums were run by a fascist dictator, and not the good kind like The Overseer.

They have the old old Blackisle boards but the newer ones are blocked for some reason.

There's some pretty funny stuff still left, though

stopthink.jpgpointnotfound.jpgschooled.jpg

Edited by Purkake

I prefer being nice to being a big arsehole, but I'm to shy to show my real kindness, and sometimes act evil when I'm too shy to be nice.

Post of the month. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is GM short of Guildmistress by any chance? Were you a moderator? I'm sure I would have run afoul of the moderators if I had ever posted.

Not at BIS. The GM is just my initials. I'm not very original I'm afraid.

I didn't even have internet access back then, you people are all old.

Gina, what is your avatar from?

It's my Simmy me, made by me in Sims 2. Want me to make a simmy you? :p

Heavens, so many old faces here, if you'd realised that Gina there would be no point asking if they were nice, we know from old that they aren't :D

But there is always hope. LOL, at least YOU haven't changed, thank goodness for that. I think..... :thumbsup:

But there is always hope. LOL, at least YOU haven't changed, thank goodness for that. I think..... :thumbsup:

Lol, maybe just matured slightly, like a fine wine. It depresses me greatly when I think how many years it has been since BIS and how young I was. Alas, a misspent youth.