Are you people nice?

'GM'

Since there isn't a 'Hello, I'm new' forum I guess I'm stuck with just plunging in and asking the title question. I only know a very small handful of you, and I know they're nice. Which is why I'm here. Please don't be mean. I like to play too.

Define "nice". :ermm:

I think this is numbers' and Oner's way of saying: "Yes we are. We just have a tendency to be shy and deflect our desire to be welcoming by sometimes spilling some sand out of the box."

Welcome and do feel free to report the trolls if they make a mess of the sandbox ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Define "nice". :ermm:

I think this is numbers' and Oner's way of saying: "Yes we are. We just have a tendency to be shy and deflect our desire to be welcoming by sometimes spilling some sand out of the box."

Welcome and do feel free to report the trolls if they make a mess of the sandbox ;)

Thank you Fionavar, and actually I do know you from the old BIS boards. I was GM... well, still am at most places. I'm shy too.

Define nice? Well, replying to this thread was kind of nice I think. :)

Am I "nice?" Maybe. I can be when I feel like it but, then again, I can also be an asshat. But unless you act like one of those first I doubt we will have any issues. Welcome, please don't mind the mess and stay for some time. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well welcome back GM!

As for Oner - nice is when people post in a way that does not require me to do anything ... not nice is when I have to move in order to ensure we are a welcoming place for newbs and olds who might be returning ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Everyone is just trying to deceive you. Everyone here is very mean.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Since there isn't a 'Hello, I'm new' forum I guess I'm stuck with just plunging in and asking the title question. I only know a very small handful of you, and I know they're nice. Which is why I'm here. Please don't be mean. I like to play too.

Welcome to the forums!

Despite long term exposure to the internet, I'm still mostly nice, most of the time. Depends on who you talk to...my spouse, for example, might tell you I'm the devil incarnate... :x

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No, they will only be nice to you if you by into their capitalist-imperialist-anti-democratic system of murder, rape and oppression. If you fall outside of this tightly regimented ideology, you are SCUM, a TOTALITARIAN, a STALINIST, a HITLER-APOLOGIST, a TROLL.