Is israel included in the game?

Saudi Arabia already has that covered, but I don't know why any one country should be the Icon of Terrorism. Other locations will be Tai Pei, Moscow, Rome and an end game location (or several).

And for some reason my Gamer Senses tell me the end game will be someplace more personal than 'IRL terrorist country #11'.

I don't think Isreal is included in the game, though it might be the last spot, but i bet they'll include some of those sweet isreali weapons in the game.

Arent Uzis included in almost every shooting game on the market?

Edited by AlphaPro

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

How about Sweden? :ermm:

We do have the best blondes, after all. And no spy game can exist without a lot of slutty blondes!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

i never said my country is a terrorist country lol

I did. In fact, I'm going to say it right now: Israel is a terrorist country. It is a brutal apartheid state which is attempting to gradually depopulate the occupied territories, and which will use even the flimsiest of justifications to start blowing the **** out of the Palestinian civilian populace, all the while illegally colonizing their land. It is indefensible. It is a modern day fascist state, which enshrines one religion and one ethnicity above all others, both in word and in deed (reminder: specific religious groups in Israel get full citizenship without military service; none of them are Arabs). It follows no law of God or man. It is an abomination.

Edited by lord of flies

Thats a bit harsh. Sure Isreal is a little war-torn, but so is Iraq and i havent seen you complain once about that. Isreal is pretty cool, just need s agood government.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thats a bit harsh. Sure Isreal is a little war-torn, but so is Iraq and i havent seen you complain once about that. Isreal is pretty cool, just need s agood government.

The political situation in Israel is complicated enough to make Iraq's seem like first grade math. That said, if there were once good guys in that conflict, I'd say they've all been killed by now, and not necessarily by the other side.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Nope, Israel is not a location in Alpha Protocol. Sorry.

I think that answered the original question. People are still welcome to discuss real world politics (the powers that be knows, it pops up every so often in WoT), but lets try and keep this part of our microcosmos about Alpha Protocol ;)

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein