Thank you to Obsidian devs

I am an older gamer and have seen many consoles and games come and go. I got back into gaming with a certain stealthy spy game that was a very successful franchise. I became loyal to that company and the games that it produced until the announcement of yet another delay along with their lack of clear communication. They have proven to be very uncommunicative with their community/ fans and have started to lose the loyalty and patience of many. I do not usually comment on forums, instead just look for details or facts. After reading multiple postings and answers from several developers, I thought that I would give a thank you to Obsidian for being more proactive with its community. I know that you can not answer all questions, especially in detail, but it is nice to see the fans not being ignored. You have earned a curious and eager fan and I am looking forward to Alpha Protocol. Ubiso... I mean that other developer, could learn a few things about dealing with the public instead of just worrying about quarterly and fiscal reports. The fans, after all, are the consumers who have to buy the product that define, in part, the company's profits. Thanks Obsidian!

Edited by Mr Nerve Damage

No problem.

Yes, good job Obs for listening to every request i utter. And thank you Krezack for letting me steal your sig.

Edited by AlphaPro

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

No problem.

Yes, good job Obs for listening to every request i utter. And thank you Krezack for letting me steal your sig.

I stole it from Deraldin.

Well he stole it from Matthew Rorie.

salamando.gif

build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Yeah, well, thankfully we're not seeing that total enslavement to PR departments some (hmm, especially in-house) studios are subject to. Announcements about future announcements about not having SecuROM, having Q&A sessions where 90 % of the questions are answered with a 'we haven't discussed that yet', repeating that same mantra on different editions of your game, when Gamespot has had them preorderable for weeks etc. It's... disturbing.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Yeah, well, thankfully we're not seeing that total enslavement to PR departments some (hmm, especially in-house) studios are subject to. Announcements about future announcements about not having SecuROM, having Q&A sessions where 90 % of the questions are answered with a 'we haven't discussed that yet', repeating that same mantra on different editions of your game, when Gamespot has had them preorderable for weeks etc. It's... disturbing.

k guy

Thanks, we try to answer what we can. Sorry if questions go unanswered sometimes. Everyone is pretty busy trying to get the game done!

He says as he sips a Martini in front of a pool filled with naked Obsidian employees.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Thanks, we try to answer what we can. Sorry if questions go unanswered sometimes. Everyone is pretty busy trying to get the game done!

He says as he sips a Martini in front of a pool filled with naked Obsidian employees.

XD

salamando.gif

:sorcerer:

Nothing worse than hairy old people swimming in tight bathing suits/speedos.

Are you calling that Speedos? Those are way worse..

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

I for one think that is much better than a speedo.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I, for one, think that is much sexier than a Speedo.

/Touches self

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

They shall be burned at the stake for quoting the above image.

In doing so I shall come forth from the abyss to which you condemned me on the stake afire. I will be reborn a much stronger being mere mortals such as yourselves couldn't possibly conceive. :fdevil:

Edited by Syraxis

Page needs more mankini. Lots more mankini.

careys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpgcareys_mankini.jpg

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.