So, having looked at the game, and the videos, and all, questions do appear, and I thought I'd jot down a few in the hopes of getting answers. Here goes.

1. Having read and heard that you can do non-lethal takedowns, the question appears...will the 'goon' you knocked out then be able to wake up again? Or potentially be rousted by others?

2. Re the above, if they DO wake/are woken, would there be alarms going off, increased awareness in other goons, and so on?

3. And, again relating to the above, if you do, or don't, knock them out, and they CAN be found...can you hide the bodies in order to not be found out?

4. Missions are aquired from hubs, this we know...but how? Is it 'Start with mission A which leads to Mission B, and then on to C'? Or is it 'Pick one out of A, B, C' in any order you want, and these then might hint to Mission D?

5. And something that really interested me...can you move from hub to hub, back and forth, or is it all one hub, and then free to choose the next one? 'Mission A in Rome gives clues to Mission B in Taipei, which has a link BACK to Rome for Mission C, and that in turn links to Moscow and Mission D'...and so on.

Gott's leetle feesh in trousers!

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know how many 'skillpoints', as it were, you start with? I seem to remember having read 10, but I can't find where I read it.

I think it might be:

Recruit is 0

Veteran is 5

And then you've got skills to distribute beyond that at character creation, I believe.

I think it might be:

Recruit is 0

Veteran is 5

And then you've got skills to distribute beyond that at character creation, I believe.

I think you don' get more beyond the initial 0-0/5-5.

• 2 weeks later...